SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

How have you seen JB or how much film on JB have you seen??

He's right about them taking up the clock. PC's D spent WAY too much time on the field. And JB's D is pretty freakin' awesome. Don't know much about SP, but I've watched some clips of Hale. Looks like he's hard to contain, but if anybody can do it, JB can.

He's right about them taking up the clock. PC's D spent WAY too much time on the field. And JB's D is pretty freakin' awesome. Don't know much about SP, but I've watched some clips of Hale. Looks like he's hard to contain, but if anybody can do it, JB can.

With few exceptions our defense has been awesome. We had a little hiccup in the WC game but got the Devils got going. I don't figure that we will start that way again.

You didn't pay attention then. They are trying to score.. not take up clock. They are not a UC type team