Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

You know its possible to disagree with someone without being disagreeable. I have an opinion and its different from yours. I am a fan, not a football analyst and have never claimed expertise in that field...obviously it means a lot to you to call me out so you have fun with it.

I'm not calling anybody racist I was just asking a question. Why is there even a debate on who cab throw better? Why was they a debate yesterday saying he can't play college football? I mean is something wrong that we feel the need to discuss these things about Wille. I mean were 14-0 he has accomplished a lot as a individual and as a team and I'm going have his back no matter what.

I'm not calling anybody racist I was just asking a question. Why is there even a debate on who cab throw better? Why was they a debate yesterday saying he can't play college football? I mean is something wrong that we feel the need to discuss these things about Wille. I mean were 14-0 he has accomplished a lot as a individual and as a team and I'm going have his back no matter what.

you didn't just ask a question? You asked "Why all the nonsense about wille is it because he is black?" What exacty could you have possibly meant but to ask us if we were racists.Perhaps we could turn that one back on you...would you have asked us that question if Stewart were not white? You see there is no way to ask that question without the accusation attached. You should choose your words more carefully.

Now,I believe 1 person was of the opinion Willie couldn't play college ball and that was B-Ballfan... who admittedly thinks Doug Fritz is a good sportswriter. :roflol::roflol:

Edited by barb

Well answer why all the nonsense

Its a football board...and there aren't a whole lot of Trezevant fans to jaw with so we have to pick a point of reference. I'm a huge Carmichael fan. Tanner came up in conversation about next year. We had a discussion about his skills. You know I respect your opinion.I don't have to argue the point with you. Its really apples and oranges...there's nothing to debate.

Very dangerous, but the Devils would have some competition from whatever team arshad roots for because he can really talk a good game.

Dude seriously I dnt care about Greeneville Giles County beat them last year when these same group of people were talkin trash on here..I had my fun playing three sports and got burnt out who cares.Why is my name bein posted on here??

Edited by arshad221

You're either crazy or know nothing about football. Willie has a stronger arm and throws a better ball than Tanner. Tanner is about the fourth best passer on the team right now. In this order Willie, Perkins, Tyrus Rollins then Tanner, and Finchum is not far behind him. Not knocking Tanner but he's a running back. If you've been to any games or around the program you know this. If he'll work hard this off season he'll be fine. He's got to work through his progressions and work on throwing. The TD Willie through to Sandoval I think it was the Gibbs game, rolling left throwing the ball 30+ yards on a rope, Tanner could not have made that throw.

And yeah our O-Line works their butts off and returning all but one we will be nasty again next year.

I think Finchum is the QB of the future for the Greene Devils. He will push Stewart.

Dude seriously I dnt care about Greeneville Giles County beat them last year when these same group of people were talkin trash on here..I had my fun playing three sports and got burnt out who cares.Why is my name bein posted on here??

Gee Arshad, it's hard to say you don't care when you come whenever we call. That's practically a relationship

Trezevant in a squeeker. Different kind of atheletes in Memphis compared to most Tennessee HS players. They are all big and fast. Usually comes down to coaching. Alot of inner-city Memphis' teams have volunteer coaches and can't afford to pay a coach. Not taking away from these volunteers, but they don't seem to have the same discipline that I have seen from the other teams in West TN. Should be a good game.