Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

No one has answered my question.

TCA has 252 in high school, 759 in the entire school.

Why do you care? We have right at 600 this year and 430 last year, but we have the same number of kids we had on last year's roster. TCA will be the third private school we will play in the play-offs with around 250 kids in their HS. Its obvious the small private schools have athletes and should have a multiplier. We know we will have our hands full and it will be another battle. The Washington kid will be the best athlete on the field next Saturday. I dont think he is zoned for TCA.

I'm impartial in the comparison between these two players but have seen both play this year. I watched Washington & Trinity against Riverside earlier this year and saw Whitmire against both FC and TC in the playoffs. Washington is clearly the better runner but Whitmire is a better passer and all around QB. If I were picking one as a better QB it would have to be Whitmire. The better athlete is Washington.

Washington has really only 1 primary WR that can make big plays consistently. Whitmire has too many good WR to count. They're all big, fast, and athletic. Their third or fourth WR is as good as Trinity's best.

Congrats to Trinity for the big win last night but with your lack of depth and SM's extreme depth this game will be a rout. SM is a 4A school with talent at every skill position - offensively. I look for it to be close for a quarter maybe two but by the end it will be SM by at least 21.

Good luck and congrats to both for great seasons.

thank you very much, i think this is how the game will go, signal will be more pumped than ever. and for you volzchamp, FC is going to be a major contender next year, i wouldnt put it past yall to win a state championship next year or the following year.

just like the trousdale game, sit on our side and root for them EAGLES!!! :thumb:

No one has answered my question.

TCA has 252 in high school, 759 in the entire school.

Why do you care? We have right at 600 this year and 430 last year, but we have the same number of kids we had on last year's roster. TCA will be the third private school we will play in the play-offs with around 250 kids in their HS. Its obvious the small private schools have athletes and should have a multiplier. We know we will have our hands full and it will be another battle. The Washington kid will be the best athlete on the field next Saturday. I dont think he is zoned for TCA.

Good answer. Good answer. clap.gif

But...since yer from West Tennessee :roflolk: , let Troll clarify a little more. First year we had no senior class and half a junior class, so were 2a enrollment. (played a JV schedule) Last year, half a senior class, enrollment of 454, but not the 20% increase required by T$$AA for mid-cycle reclassification. (First Varsity Year) This year, final enrollment number was 619, and 20% threshold met, so we will be reclassified 3a for next year. At full capacity, we will be 4a.

We might be dumb, but we ain't stupid emoticon-char-044.gif ; so, with the reclassification, we chose to play up to 4a.

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

You really are an idiot. Ask the teams weve beat if we recruit. Or better yet seek out some of the posters on here who go to opposing schools and know the washington family. Try to avoid taking away from what we've accomplished with your nonsense and clear lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

You really are an idiot. Ask the teams weve beat if we recruit. Or better yet seek out some of the posters on here who go to opposing schools and know the washington family. Try to avoid taking away from what we've accomplished with your nonsense and clear lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

Who's taking away from TCA accomplished? Grow some skin buddy. We catch smack every week for the last 2 years. I may be an idiot but all kids that go to a private schools are recruited based on what the schools has to offer...otherwise there wouldn't be any students. look at your web page

If Trinity is recruiting they must have a limited budget. They will dress less than 25 and have maybe one lineman over 250. As for the sweatervest, troll - many try to duplicate the look but few can pull it off. Hope to see you guys in baseball.