Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Baylor North will invoke the mercy rule in this game. Baylor North's lowest offensive output for a game this season was 40 vs South Pittsburg and 46 vs Trousdale. That's ALL you need to know. Baylor North will put Trinity Christian-Jackson in the half a hundred club in this game. Trinity Christian-Jackson will be able to score 3 times on Baylor North, but I look for a score something like 56-21.

yeah... about what I'm thinking. Gonna be ugly!

Don't take the Troll's word fer it. Guy_with_pipe_50.gif Listen to a couple of sane fellers who don't blow smoke.

Most arrogant fans I've encountered in all my time on coach t. You guys are in for a surprise thinking that this game will be handed to you. Playing against the BEST player in 2a and a team that has more heart than you could ever imagine won't be an easy task

I believe you got one on the line Troll.

Jabriel Washington is a GREAT player that will make plays and score some points, but Baylor North WILL NOT be stopped on offense. I wish you the best of luck. They scored 40 on South Pittsburg, 46 on Trousdale, 56 on Friendship Christian and 50 plus on Boyd Buchanan. Trinity will score some points, but Baylor North will score alot more. This 2010 Baylor North offense IS as good as advertised. South Pittsburg's 2007 offense was lethal, but it doesnt hold a candle to this 2010 Baylor North offense. You better hope they turn it over some.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Gosh, the way people are talking about Signal Mountain, the TSSAA should already have their name engraved on the trophy. It sounds like they might as well just cancel this game and award SM the 2A title right now. Afterall, TCA obviously has zero chance against a team that is bigger, stronger, faster, and with more players.

Jabriel Washington is a GREAT player that will make plays and score some points, but Baylor North WILL NOT be stopped on offense. I wish you the best of luck. They scored 40 on South Pittsburg, 46 on Trousdale, 56 on Friendship Christian and 50 plus on Boyd Buchanan. Trinity will score some points, but Baylor North will score alot more. This 2010 Baylor North offense IS as good as advertised. South Pittsburg's 2007 offense was lethal, but it doesnt hold a candle to this 2010 Baylor North offense. You better hope they turn it over some.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: