Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

I'm not saying that Washington is Cam Newton, first and foremost. Okay? But, Washington is to Trinity, like Cam is for Auburn. Without Cam, Auburn is just a pretty good football team...8 wins maybe. Without Washington, TCA is just a pretty good football team. They might not even make the playoffs, and they surely wouldnt have made it past the first round.

That's how important Washington is to the TCA team.

I still wish this kid would change his mind and go to UT....Be a Vol, Jabriel.

In college, he'll probably be a corner...unless they put a lot of muscle on them...then, he could play safety.

Reminds me of Eric Berry, without the strength. Once them Bama fellers get him to the trainin' table and weight room, I think his play at safety will rival Berry's.:thumb:

Congratulations SM. Great season so far so I'm pulling for you to bring that gold ball home. Hopefully Baylor and SP can do the same. By the way I see SM laying the smack down this Saturday!!!

That would be nice to bring three of the eight gold balls back to the Region. Like Troll said, Region 3 shall rise again! :thumb: Guess they'll have to make Baylor's 24 carat. They ain't even got a thread goin' on the DII board.:rolleyes:

As for the smack talkin'. We learned from the best, you Limey's and them HartsVillians.:roflolk:

I garuntee you that Washington boy is real quick and fast since he will be playing in the SEC next year. That Price man at Signal better make his boys chase some chickens this week so they will be real fast and able to catch this Washington boy. You think im joking but im not. Let me ask you Trinity people a question. How fast can this Washington boy run the 50 yard dash in?

Rest assured, Roy, we'z chasin' chickins. That one of ours has been runnin' ever since them HartsVillians got after him.:roflolk:

He's got a might bit quicker and faster the last two weeks.:thumb:

Trouserdale changed their usual identity and followed FCS's second half game plan to attack with a passing game. To bad, they really don't have a passing attack. They do have a good run defense, sold out against the pass and got beat by a SM offensive that saw Whitmore not able that night to hit the broad side of a barn, to bad Trouserdale didn't adjust accordingly. If TCS wants to control this gameu they need to p1ass first and run when necessary. Only chance anyone has is that Whitmore is off and you adjust and play run well. The two best teams that I watched at the end of the season had one thing in common as my 11yr old son said,that line man is a beast.SM wins this one going away, congrats for all of your hard work

trousdale only adjusted because they lost their best lineman on both sides of the ball in the 1st qtr, before that the game was as equal as it could have been. trousdales running game was fine until that personel loss. whitmore had trouble passing because his receivers were blanketed by the coverage, signals offense stayed alive on numerous 3rd down conversions because whitmore was able to roll out to the side of the defense where our defensive anchor was being played by a 2nd stringer. not making excuses just presenting the facts. great ball game, the "breaks" (literally) of the game just didn't help tc at all. :thumb:

I'm sure yer fellers is gonna give their all, and I'z hopin' for a feisty competition. Always liked a good shootout.:thumb:

If y'all don't even show-up, how's we gonna have a party?:roflolk:

Well this way, because it is said on here for us not to show up, you can just have a party when the game was supposed to be at 12 on saturday. It saves us a trip, nobody really likes TTU campus anyway. It just saves us all this way. :rolleyes:

Trouserbowzer didn't want any more WhitMORE when that game was over. They wanted the student section. I'd say they need to think about changing their usual identity some more.

that usual identity has maintained us as one of the most successful football programs/traditions in the state of tennessee for the past 20 years. whitmore had a good game but, did nothing extraordinary besides rolling out, on some big conversions, to the crippled side of our defense. lack of depth is what ultimately beat us and we still had a chance at the win in the final 2 mins. signal was blessed with overnight success and now you feel like you're an expert on all things football. with the exception of troll, whom was an absolute pleasure to meet, the lot of you signal fans are perfect examples of football nouveau riche. :D

Edited by snoball5278

that usual identity has maintained us as one of the most successful football programs/traditions in the state of tennessee for the past 20 years. whitmore had a good game but, did nothing extraordinary besides rolling out, on some big conversions, to the crippled side of our defense. lack of depth is what ultimately beat us and we still had a chance at the win in the final 2 mins. signal was blessed with overnight success and now you feel like you're an expert on all things football. with the exception of troll, whom was an absolute pleasure to meet, the lot of you signal fans are perfect examples of football nouveau riche. :D

The Goat sez: Take it easy on the Signal Mountain Carpetbaggers. :roflolk: All that new money ain't gonna help them keep their coach. :roflolk: A little birdie told me that if they could send Creasey to charm school, he would be their first choice as a replacement. But, they must instill a little class before they trot him out. :roflol:

So Snoball, let's get this straight. Are you trying to say that because Signal Mountain has only been around as a football team for 2 years that the fans are somehow less educated on High School Football and not as qualified to comment as you Trouserdale Hosers?

And Quit crying about loseing a lineman. I hate that he got hurt. However, it is a team sport and 1 player should not determine the success of the whole team. That is why Signal Mountain is winning. DEPTH at numerous positions.

And as for Whitmore (Acutally it's Whitmire for you football experts out there.) He did more that just roll out a few times on you. He scrambled underneath your defense because you were overloading our recievers with 7 defenders. He is a smart player that takes what you give him and makes good decisions.

Bottom Line. Our TEAM Won. Your's did not. If you don't like the Signal Fan's comments, you can go away until next season along with the football team you told us was unbeatable.

Go Eagles. Win State

The Goat sez: Take it easy on the Signal Mountain Carpetbaggers. :roflolk: All that new money ain't gonna help them keep their coach. :roflolk: A little birdie told me that if they could send Creasey to charm school, he would be their first choice as a replacement. But, they must instill a little class before they trot him out. :roflol:

they'd take creasy without the charm school. if they did have creasy their defense would be 10X better and they'd stay in 3a because they would be able to compete with alcoa. :thumb:

So Snoball, let's get this straight. Are you trying to say that because Signal Mountain has only been around as a football team for 2 years that the fans are somehow less educated on High School Football and not as qualified to comment as you Trouserdale Hosers?

And Quit crying about loseing a lineman. I hate that he got hurt. However, it is a team sport and 1 player should not determine the success of the whole team. That is why Signal Mountain is winning. DEPTH at numerous positions.

And as for Whitmore (Acutally it's Whitmire for you football experts out there.) He did more that just roll out a few times on you. He scrambled underneath your defense because you were overloading our recievers with 7 defenders. He is a smart player that takes what you give him and makes good decisions.

Bottom Line. Our TEAM Won. Your's did not. If you don't like the Signal Fan's comments, you can go away until next season along with the football team you told us was unbeatable.

Go Eagles. Win State

The Goat sez: Lady, enjoy your lofty perch because the fall is gonna hurt. Please forgive me if I enjoy it. :rolleyes:

We don't need Coach Greasy. Coach Price is not going anywhere. This years team is loaded with juniors and could possibly compete for a 4A title next year. Coach Price could win Gold Balls in 2 consecutive seasons in 2 different divisions. I don't think there are many coaches out there that could boast that.

I don't really have a dog in the fight but you Trinity fans spoofing at SM's schedule are being misled. You are correct that they didn't play anyone (other than SP) that was any good but that doesn't mean SM isn't good. They are very good--you can't forget they are moving up 2 classes next year so it's like you are playing a 4A school.

SM by at least 28