Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

We don't need Coach Greasy. Coach Price is not going anywhere. This years team is loaded with juniors and could possibly compete for a 4A title next year. Coach Price could win Gold Balls in 2 consecutive seasons in 2 different divisions. I don't think there are many coaches out there that could boast that.

The Goat sez: Do it, then talk about it!

So Snoball, let's get this straight. Are you trying to say that because Signal Mountain has only been around as a football team for 2 years that the fans are somehow less educated on High School Football and not as qualified to comment as you Trouserdale Hosers?

And Quit crying about loseing a lineman. I hate that he got hurt. However, it is a team sport and 1 player should not determine the success of the whole team. That is why Signal Mountain is winning. DEPTH at numerous positions.

And as for Whitmore (Acutally it's Whitmire for you football experts out there.) He did more that just roll out a few times on you. He scrambled underneath your defense because you were overloading our recievers with 7 defenders. He is a smart player that takes what you give him and makes good decisions.

Bottom Line. Our TEAM Won. Your's did not. If you don't like the Signal Fan's comments, you can go away until next season along with the football team you told us was unbeatable.

thanks for providing a perfect example smtnfan. :thumb:

paragraph 1; yes, the majority of fans are classic, "show up after success does" posters. i'll give you the props that you've been here the majority of the year, but most are fairweather fans that will dissappear in coming years only to reappear when you're having a good run. you predict blow outs and win close ball games then refuse to aknowledge that the games could go either way and it makes alot of your fans look ignorant.

paragraph 2; it's 2a football, the majority of teams that are properly classified here rely on iron man football. your coach knew how important he (#80) was to our team, you can see it how they "schemed" him. as i've stated before, imagine losing witmore and your best defensive player in one play, that's what we had to deal with and still made it a dog fight. "signal wins because of their depth", you are absolutely correct. depth of a 3a school playing in 2a. best statement you've made all year.

paragraph 3; i never said anything that would lead one to believe that whitmore wasn't a capable qb. but all he did was exploit our loss at defensive end. smart play; yes, extraordinary; no.

paragraph 4; show me a post where i told you tc was unbeatable and i'll never post on coacht again. spoiler alert... you won't because i didn't. again that comment is just another great example of the over exaggerated posting that most of you signal fans are becoming known for. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

We don't need Coach Greasy. Coach Price is not going anywhere. This years team is loaded with juniors and could possibly compete for a 4A title next year. Coach Price could win Gold Balls in 2 consecutive seasons in 2 different divisions. I don't think there are many coaches out there that could boast that.

creasy already did that, last year. :roflol:

thanks for providing a perfect example smtnfan. :thumb:

paragraph 1; yes, the majority of fans are classic, "show up after success does" posters. i'll give you the props that you've been here the majority of the year, but most are fairweather fans that will dissappear in coming years only to reappear when you're having a good run. you predict blow outs and win close ball games then refuse to aknowledge that the games could go either way and it makes alot of your fans look ignorant.

paragraph 2; it's 2a football, the majority of teams that are properly classified here rely on iron man football. your coach knew how important he (#80) was to our team, you can see it how they "schemed" him. as i've stated before, imagine losing witmore and your best defensive player in one play, that's what we had to deal with and still made it a dog fight. "signal wins because of their depth", you are absolutely correct. depth of a 3a school playing in 2a. best statement you've made all year.

paragraph 3; i never said anything that would lead one to believe that whitmore wasn't a capable qb. but all he did was exploit our loss at defensive end. smart play; yes, extraordinary; no.

paragraph 4; show me a post where i told you tc was unbeatable and i'll never post on coacht again. spoiler alert... you won't because i didn't. again that comment is just another great example of the over exaggerated posting that most of you signal fans are becoming known for. :thumb:

This is all way too much fer Troll to read. It's givin' me a headache, so I'z just gonna say one thing.

baby.gif

I don't really have a dog in the fight but you Trinity fans spoofing at SM's schedule are being misled. You are correct that they didn't play anyone (other than SP) that was any good but that doesn't mean SM isn't good. They are very good--you can't forget they are moving up 2 classes next year so it's like you are playing a 4A school.

SM by at least 28

For literally the 3rd time, I was being completely serious about how impressive the quality of wins sig has to this point is. Please use basic inductive reasoning when you go looking through a thread so I don't have to waste my time clarifying what has been said again.