Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

One player will not beat Signal...Sure he will score on them...but they will not win because of him..Signal in my mind is the definition of a true TEAM...they all play an important part not just a few guys

those first few highlights should resonate with you ,powerp. That was the team that didn't stand a chance against you guys, a team yall were supposed to hang a hundred points on and emberass,a team we trounced last year with the same players. Let signal mountain fans do their own talking. As for only having one player, Joey Hanson is one of the best receivers in the state and had 193 yards receiving against Mckenzie who easily has one of the top defenses in the state, oh and he didn't even play most of the second half because of an injury.This will be a good game regardless of what anyone says, sig deserves to be here and its obvious they have one of the best offenses in the state and are clearly playing solid defense right now as well, Trinity has the best player in class 2a and everyone is playing the best football of their lives right now. Instead of continuing to let this thread go down the drain by predicting how badly sig is going to beat us how about we discuss x's and o's and make this productive.

Here's the best player in 2A this year and will lead TCA to their first ever state championship.

last i checked, highlights arent the whole game. our whole games are highlights. im not so sure about your little bama commit making plays the whole game. he might make a few here and there, but it will not compare to our overpowering offense, thats just the facts

last i checked, highlights arent the whole game. our whole games are highlights. im not so sure about your little bama commit making plays the whole game. he might make a few here and there, but it will not compare to our overpowering offense, thats just the facts

I think Dodge and HondaCivic need to take a break from CoachT until at least 4pm Saturday!!!

really? that's pretty amazing, considering the teams you guys played to this point. tell me more :popcorneater:

those first few highlights should resonate with you ,powerp. That was the team that didn't stand a chance against you guys, a team yall were supposed to hang a hundred points on and emberass,a team we trounced last year with the same players. Let signal mountain fans do their own talking. As for only having one player, Joey Hanson is one of the best receivers in the state and had 193 yards receiving against Mckenzie who easily has one of the top defenses in the state, oh and he didn't even play most of the second half because of an injury.This will be a good game regardless of what anyone says, sig deserves to be here and its obvious they have one of the best offenses in the state and are clearly playing solid defense right now as well, Trinity has the best player in class 2a and everyone is playing the best football of their lives right now. Instead of continuing to let this thread go down the drain by predicting how badly sig is going to beat us how about we discuss x's and o's and make this productive.

Troll hear'd Joey left the game with a concussion. Hope and assume he's okay, since haven't hear'd anything more. Sure would be ashame if he has to sit this one out his senior year.:wub:

As far as I know, everyone is healthy and ready on our side.

Edited by MountainTroll