Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

If Trinity is recruiting they must have a limited budget. They will dress less than 25 and have maybe one lineman over 250. As for the sweatervest, troll - many try to duplicate the look but few can pull it off. Hope to see you guys in baseball.

Is we any good at that? pardon.gif

Ain't that the game where ya run around in circles, got a little hard ball, and a club; but ya don't git to hit nobody? :roflolk:

baseball.gif Where's the fun in that?

Is we any good at that? pardon.gif

Ain't that the game where ya run around in circles, got a little hard ball, and a club; but ya don't git to hit nobody? :roflolk:

baseball.gif Where's the fun in that?

FCS wore us out in baseball. I expect they will be the team to beat this year. I also expect them to be the team to beat in 2a in football next year. We were fortunate to win that one.

Are we allowed to forfeit and just give signal mountain the gold ball, it appears as though that's what every signal mountain fan has been expecting for the last few weeks

Now where's the fun in that? And...Troll wants to see this Jabriel boy. Is he the one I seen all over the internet, what's goin' to the wrong alabama university next year?:roflolk: There must be sompthin' wrong with my computer, 'cause evertime I pull up one of his videos, the dang thing goes into fast forward. What's with that?:roflol:

THE WASHINGTON KID ALSO PLAYS FREE SAFETY.HE WILL HAVE AT LEAST 5 INTERCEPTIONS.SIGNALS QB THROWS THE BALL UP FOR GRABS ON ALL HIS PASSES.GET READY MR WASHINGTON FOR AN ALL-AMERICAN PERFORMANCE ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

man if whitmire throws it up for grabs on all his passes i cant believe he only has 3 interceptions on the season i guess he just got luck like signal mountain has gotten lucky in every game they have played this season

as for this bull hawkie bout whitmire being dirt, ive never heard such blasphamy. he has the best passer rating in the tri-state area being at 228.5

the next closest would be a Zac Barnard from North Jackson, who just got knocked out, at 221.1

after that is Travis Milliard from South Pitt playing for the 1a State Title with 200.9

and after that is Landon Curtis from Calhoun who is powering through the Georgia playoffs with 188.6

altogether my point is, is that Whitmire is the real deal, he's light on his feet, he'g got a Packer Brett Favre arm, and he leads the offence and team in general. this boy doesnt make stupid plays

The best prepared and coached team that I have observed this year is FC. Is Trinity better than them?

With no disrepect to TC, there is not a better friday night in TN than what goes down at South Pit.

For a minute there, I had a painful flashback to TC = Trousdale County. My pulse raced and my blood pressure spiked. I'll have to remember that TC = Trinity Christian.

Edited by smeagleproud

as for this bull hawkie bout whitmire being dirt, ive never heard such blasphamy. he has the best passer rating in the tri-state area being at 228.5

the next closest would be a Zac Barnard from North Jackson, who just got knocked out, at 221.1

after that is Travis Milliard from South Pitt playing for the 1a State Title with 200.9

and after that is Landon Curtis from Calhoun who is powering through the Georgia playoffs with 188.6

altogether my point is, is that Whitmire is the real deal, he's light on his feet, he'g got a Packer Brett Favre arm, and he leads the offence and team in general. this boy doesnt make stupid plays

You think he's kidding but he's not. Hogan is a champion QB.