Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Most arrogant fans I've encountered in all my time on coach t. You guys are in for a surprise thinking that this game will be handed to you. Playing against the BEST player in 2a and a team that has more heart than you could ever imagine won't be an easy task

Let's break this down ther, TCAEE. And how do you pronounce that anyway?:roflolk:

1. "Most arrogant fans I've encountered in all my time on CoachT(sic)"

You's from west tennessee, and Troll's been watchin' you. Them Hosers out west has throw'd a lot worse garbage at you. Yer consistent, though, cause I remember you whinin' to them, too. Ma'am, this is a high school football forum. Us Mountain Folk learned our trash talkin' from the masters. Them HartsVillian and Limey Hosers!:roflol:

2. "You guys are in for a surprise thinking that this game will be handed to you."

We don't think this game will be handed to us. We plan on whuppin' yer Kitty Kats and takin' the Gold Ball. :thumb:

3. "Playing against the BEST player in 2a and a team that has more heart than you could ever imagine won't be an easy task."

Didn't say Jabriel wasn't good (not the best, though). Didn't say yer players didn't have no heart. They obviously do, otherwise they'd be shootin' hoops right now. Didn't say it wuz gonna be easy. Never is. "Playing"? We ain't playin', and this ain't a game. It's a competition, and we in the fight to win.:thumb:

You don't know Signal Mountain. We will respect you, your school, your fans, and and your young men on the field of battle. Just don't expect any respect or quarter on these boards.moon.gif

Troll likes a woman with some spunk! rotflmao.gif

agcfunny6_50.gif

Troll I don't think youre the problem, you are just flat out funny. Its other sig fans and we've learned to expect disrespect from people in west tennessee but definitely wouldn't expect the same from people who know nothing about us and have never played us

nobody from signal mountain has disrespected you. its people from south pitt that are on here making predictions

Troll I don't think youre the problem, you are just flat out funny. Its other sig fans and we've learned to expect disrespect from people in west tennessee but definitely wouldn't expect the same from people who know nothing about us and have never played us

nobody from signal mountain has disrespected you. its people from south pitt that are on here making predictions

I was about to say the same thing Eaglepride.

Now Pride and Fan, don't go throwin' our little Pirate buddies under the bus. pirate.gif

Don't worry TCAEE (t - 'See), Troll will disrespect you; and, and I'll still disrespect you in the mornin', too.:roflolk:

I might not be as good as Butchie once was; but, I'm as good once, as I ever wuz! smiley-cool05.gif

Now Pride and Fan, don't go throwin' our little Pirate buddies under the bus. pirate.gif

Don't worry TCAEE (t - 'See), Troll will disrespect you; and, and I'll still disrespect you in the mornin', too.:roflolk:

I might not be as good as Butchie once was; but, I'm as good once, as I ever wuz! smiley-cool05.gif

The Pirates aren't under the Bus They are on the Bandwagon. No dissin here.

Edited by smtnfan