Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Troll...I take a week sabbatical to come back to see several "Rooks" have joined the nest.

Congrats to both teams for making it this far. I'm really looking forward to seeing JW play. I think I have a pretty good idea how this one will turn out, but I would like to refer the SM fans to the '05 Livingston Academy Wildcats and one Wilson Cates....eerily similar. Best of luck to both teams!

Carry the torch for us Friday, Troll. Lots of us would love to watch "Signal South" on Thursday and SP on Friday. I'd have to take off work Friday then come back and load everybody on Saturday morning for the return trip. Gotta save my energy and voice for Saturday. Be sure and welcome all the TC boys with open arms Saturday morning. I'm sure they'll be sitting on our side cheering us on. Might even give the eagle a big ole hug. :roflolk:

I agree with you zone...If Signal does not win this game by at least 21 I would be very very suprised...I have said it before and I will say it again...If you take a team into Trousdale County and beat them...then you can beat any team in your class any place any time

Appreciate all you fellers' kind words. TCA is a very good team, and I don't think anybody is disrespecting them, under-estimating them, or overlooking them. Troll's nervous 'cause of the magnitude of this game. :unsure:

Gotta say the players are taking it better than me. They look ready, poised, and are just goin' about their business. I believe they will bring their very best A-Game on Saturday. They are hungry and want to earn everyone's respect. I believe you will see the Eagles play as they have never played before. If they do, I feel sorry for the opponent. :thumb: