Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

This is very true statement. I know our kids that play dont read this stuff. Coach T is fun for the fans, students, hasbeens, neverbeens, moms and dads. I would say most folks have fun gigging each other. Again, I would say most players do not read any of this stuff, but it is entertaining to say the least. It's been a fun year and there are some real funny charaters out there.

With that said, I hope all the kids partcipating over the next three days have fun and play well and enjoy the experience. All the teams have had very special seasons to date. The coaches and players will never forget the experience of the state finals.

I think more kids read these threads than people think. With these kids being in highschool, they get are sensitive to anything people say about them or their school. They all want to know what everyone thinks about them... wouldnt you?

Every kid on football fields across america is playing for someone. Some play for themselves, others for the guys next to them, many for their parents, or a coach, or God. But they all play for someone, so naturally they are going to want to know what someone is saying about them.

I hate nothing more than getting on here and seeing people put down other teams and schools without valid assessment of the situation in question. I know what it feels like to be on here having the team I root for bashed in losses and in wins. There is nothing wrong with saying your team is better than some other team, just try to have valid arguments that dont specifically point out kids that bust their butts for something or someone.

Not criticizing everyone on here, just a few. I myself have been guilty of it before. But I think it is something to remember for every coacht user. Be mindful of the eyes that read this stuff. It sucks to lose, but it sucks worse to have people tell you how bad you suck for losing.

But I wish both teams the best of luck saturday. Its special to get this far, I hope that all the players, coaches, and fans cherish these moments. They dont happen every day! :thumb:

Troll, just remember - Don't talk! Lawyer up quick. :)

If any interrogation attempt continues, just point to snoball. :)

I wonder how Baylor North would fair against a school with as many students as it had??? like say maybe a greeneville???

id bet they'd be staring at the opposite side of the half-a-hundred club

I wonder how Baylor North would fair against a school with as many students as it had??? like say maybe a greeneville???

id bet they'd be staring at the opposite side of the half-a-hundred club

Well Greenville has 229 more students than SM according to the TSSAA enrollment numbers. From all accounts Greenville appears to be a great team, but I think SM would have been able to compete with them. It might/would have been a high scoring game but I'm sure it would have been a good one.

After Saturday we will start looking forward to playing in 4A next year and competing for a Gold Ball, but right now we're focused on this game. :thumb:

Old Pirate says them birds from Signal is goin to do some cruising come Saturday. OP heard the Chattanooga Airport gave clearance for a test fly by @ Finley today. Them youngons from TC is goin to git earholed. Leastways good luck to both teams for the great seasons and hopefully all the youngons come thru injury free. The Eagles from Signal is goin to look likes a flock of War Eagles. Dad burnit, we knows how them War Eagles sore........................................................:thumb:

GO WAR EAGLES

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I know it's been said before but I thought Coach Grider's comment was very appropriate - With success comes jealousy.

Welcome to our world, Art. I've told Troll and Smeags all year long this very thing when people would get on here bashing you all. If you're going to stay on top, you better have thick skin. Maybe I should get Stephen Hargis to quote me in the TimesFreePress. Btw, how's the latex business?

Troll and his flock of FSSAA is FINALLY gittin' on the road. Plan to go watch Baylor win the first Gold Ball for Region 6 tonight. Once all the rich folk leave town, I might go ahead and setup tonight. If not, then at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Hopin to setup in front of the tennis courts if possible. You won't have trouble finding me. Big Black Suburban. See you hosers there.:thumb:

Welcome to our world, Art. I've told Troll and Smeags all year long this very thing when people would get on here bashing you all. If you're going to stay on top, you better have thick skin. Maybe I should get Stephen Hargis to quote me in the TimesFreePress. Btw, how's the latex business?

All the other programs I've been envolved in have been losers including my Iowa State Cyclones. People don't trash talk them too much...well...except for their own "fans". But now I'm starting to see the truth in that statement.

oh and...much better than the import/export business in this economy.