Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

.Gotta say the players are taking it better than me. They look ready, poised, and are just goin' about their business. I believe they will bring their very best A-Game on Saturday. They are hungry and want to earn everyone's respect. I believe you will see the Eagles play as they have never played before. If they do, I feel sorry for the opponent. :thumb:

Troll I went out to practice today and was glad to see the new turf was down so we can simulate field conditions for Saturday. Looked like all our young eagles were adapting really well to the artificial surface. :roflolk: Also looked like they were really focused. :thumb:

Let me ask you Signal people a question. Has that Price man been making these boys run with ankle weights this week so they will be real fast and able to catch that Washington boy? If they can catch him, Signal will win this game. He is a real good player and he will be playing in the SEC next year. You think im joking but im not.