Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

Anybody know if Trouserdale is trying to help prepare TCA to play us - like they did our friends in the valley a few years back?

if you're refering to south pitt, then yes we love to swap film with the pirates. our programs have a tremendous amount of respect for each other built over many years. and there are people behind the curtains at tc that have offered what help they can to aquantances on the mountain., but it's misinformed dunces like yourself that could make them regret it. :thumb:

Baylor North will invoke the mercy rule in this game. Baylor North's lowest offensive output for a game this season was 40 vs South Pittsburg and 46 vs Trousdale. That's ALL you need to know. Baylor North will put Trinity Christian-Jackson in the half a hundred club in this game. Trinity Christian-Jackson will be able to score 3 times on Baylor North, but I look for a score something like 56-21.

Also they beat Seq 42 to 7. Its was only 14 to 0 at half.

Yeah counting the bird.....How many helmets...I've been waiting all day on a reply Smeagle.

I counted 55 including the chicken today at practice - all running real fast and chasing sumthin fast, but I'm not sure they all had their own helmet. Roy would be real proud.

Signal Mountain 13-0

VS

Trinity Christian Academy 10-4

Edited by smeagleproud

. . . there are people behind the curtains at tc that have offered what help they can to aquantances on the mountain., but it's misinformed dunces like yourself that could make them regret it. :thumb:

That makes about as much sense as a yappy dog chasing a hyper donkey, snoball. :) Eagles gonna be swarming Tech in about 40 hours! :)

Edited by smeagleproud