Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

The Goat sez: Props to your mama, she sure knows her idiots...even if she is a carpetbagger. T.C.A. by 3!

Your right again Goatboy. She told me to stay off CoachT. She said it was loaded with idiots like you. I guess like many lessons my mama tried to teach me I had to learn it for myself. You have made it crystal clear for me. Idiots are everywhere.

Guess what, we are playing in the Championship Game this Saturday. What's your team doing.

your coach knew how important he (#80) was to our team, you can see it how they "schemed" him.

Yer hullAreus Snowedball. That is exactly what they did. Just like they "schemed" to plant that plastic-poled flag.

I think all those Trousdale County threads have been closed. This one is about Trinity Christian and Signal Mountain. Both are still playing football and have a game Saturday. I hear it's for the state championship.

Have a good offseason. Spring is just around the corner. Don't melt.

:) Go Ealges! :) Go Eagles! :) Go Eagles! :) Go Eagles!

Thanks. If you're one of our South Pitt friends, and it looks like you may be, best of luck on Friday. Our whole team will be there cheering you on!

yea im one of them to. ya'll really made me a believer when ya'll beat trousdale at their home. i was cheering yall on from the beginning. maybe our team will show up. if they played like they did at the SP and SM game this year i think they will pull through.

yea im one of them to. ya'll really made me a believer when ya'll beat trousdale at their home. i was cheering yall on from the beginning. maybe our team will show up. if they played like they did at the SP and SM game this year i think they will pull through.

I agree. That was a great game. As I've said many times, that was the best sporting event I've ever witnessed, from 4:00 to 10:00. That was a great experience, especially the post-game happenings on the field. I've heard similar stories from great sports men from both schools.

I think we'll probably be fine Saturday. I think ya'll can win if you bring the same game you showed us. I think Baylor (Signal South) has the toughest time this week.

:)

I agree. That was a great game. As I've said many times, that was the best sporting event I've ever witnessed, from 4:00 to 10:00. That was a great experience, especially the post-game happenings on the field. I've heard similar stories from great sports men from both schools.

I think we'll probably be fine Saturday. I think ya'll can win if you bring the same game you showed us. I think Baylor (Signal South) has the toughest time this week.

:)

very possible but you never no who is gonna show up and who aint. to bad i cant stay saturday and watch it. is it going to be on any local channels back home?

Your right again Goatboy. She told me to stay off CoachT. She said it was loaded with idiots like you. I guess like many lessons my mama tried to teach me I had to learn it for myself. You have made it crystal clear for me. Idiots are everywhere.

Guess what, we are playing in the Championship Game this Saturday. What's your team doing.

The Goat sez: ...spitting in your food.

very possible but you never no who is gonna show up and who aint. to bad i cant stay saturday and watch it. is it going to be on any local channels back home?

All Football state championship games will broadcast LIVE from Tennessee Tech University on the seven

Tennessee Public Television Council stations, including Chattanooga, Cookeville, Knoxville, Memphis, and Nashville.

WTCI–TV Chattanooga | Channel 45

WCTE–TV Cookeville | Channel 22

WLJT–TV Martin/Jackson | Channel 11

WETP–TV Tri-Cities | Channel 2

WKOP–TV Knoxville | Channel 15

WKNO–TV Memphis | Channel 10

WNPT–TV Nashville | Channel 8