Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

hey troll, i'll give you a shout on friday a.m. when me and seven head that way. i don't know any bail bondsmen, but i have a throat cutting lawyer on retainer. icon_twisted.gifroflolk.gif

Sounds good. I'll probly try to stake out a good spot Thursday night after all the rich folk leave, and then head back to the stadium Friday morning. Got the SS makin' up another pot of gumbo, and I'z takin' care of the condiments. :roflolk:

You got any idea from yer previous visits where the choice tailgating area is?

Sounds good. I'll probly try to stake out a good spot Thursday night after all the rich folk leave, and then head back to the stadium Friday morning. Got the SS makin' up another pot of gumbo, and I'z takin' care of the condiments. :roflolk:

You got any idea from yer previous visits where the choice tailgating area is?

last year we set up in the corner of the parking lot right between the basketball arena and the tennis courts. boyd had a nice set up on the opposite side of the tennis courts. thumb[1].gif

very possible but you never no who is gonna show up and who aint. to bad i cant stay saturday and watch it. is it going to be on any local channels back home?

Agree that SM @ SP was the best game I have ever attended. That includes UT beating Bama in 1982, and the 1986 Sugar Bowl. I think CoachP will find a way to keep the TEAM on track. We've had a plethora of players touch the ball, so you never know what scheme is coming at you. That keeps the intensity up, provided you win, and we have continued to win.

I do not know what the record in 1A is for most passing yards in a state game...but I would imagine that Whitmire and company will probably come close to breaking it

I'd say that record belongs to Ezell Harding and I doubt SM will come close to it. I was at the game and Cloudland had about 500 rushing yards and got blew off the field. Ezell was an offensive machine.