Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

be careful fearless posters. in the words of Darrel Royal "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity".

To the tune of Kenny Roger's gambler: You got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to throw the ball, and know when to run. You never count your gold balls until the game is over, there'll be time enough for shining it in the mountain sun!

Go Eagles! Do your job! Get it done! Work, work, work!

Best of fortunes to everbody tomorrow. If our Eagles play to ther potential tomorrow, like our little Pirate buddies did, it will be a rough day for TCA. Guess it will be determined tomorrow.

Met 30-40 CoachT'ers today. Good Party. Everbody stop by tomorrow and try the SS's Shrimp Jambalaya. Troll's up in the "RV Tailgating" lot between the Coliseum and tennis courts. Be there all day. If anybody sees CoachT, tell him to come by the Troll's tent, or I'll get my feelings hurt.:mellow:

Praying for a hard fought, injury free game tomorrow.:thumb: goin to bed now

:thumb:

We aren't trying to be mean rodmac were just being honest.Talk about clueless. Thats you. If we do hear any thunder it will be coming from God above not from the Lions. I hear there is a prediction of rain. Should slow JW down some unless he can walk on water. No wait, that was JC that walked on water not JW. No miracles for TCA this time. The Eagles will have no mercy. They are in Cookeville to make a statement and claim the respect they deserve.

Go Eagles. Win State

Here's YOUR clue. When SM hoists up the silver, it means they weren't able to back up the brash talk of their disrespecting fans here on coach T. Apparently you were told that if you are going to dream, dream big!

Sitting at home waiting for the game to come on and watch SM put a beatdown on this team and bring that other gold ball back home over here in our neck of the wood's where football was played at a higher level than anywhere's else. Thank's so much for backing us in our game yesterday. It showed what true class was yesterday when I saw so many football player's from SM cheering for us as well as those fan's from SM. We are cheering all the way for you. GO EAGLE"S!!!!!!!!!

You know I forgot all about how Signal last year struggled so much against a mobile qb...Terrel Robinson and Jabriel Washington look very similar..Terrel blew them up last year Jabriel is doing the same now..Both great athletes...Signal will be in a dogfight

Your amazing PowerP. What a memory! I forgot all about that also. Man you are right. You Post-War era guy. They are in for a dog fight. You think im joking but im not.