Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

you beat our worst effort of the year.enjoy playing in the right classification

According to some people....it doesnt matter if a smaller school is playing a large school....you've just gotta play who's next. It shouldnt matter any...none...nada...zilch....if the school you're playing is much larger than you are. I'm not necessarily saying that, but there are some people in coach T who will say that. Soooo...it doesnt matter if Signal Mtn. is 2 times as big as yall. Yall should be able to beat them anyway!

;) at.

According to some people....it doesnt matter if a smaller school is playing a large school....you've just gotta play who's next. It shouldnt matter any...none...nada...zilch....if the school you're playing is much larger than you are. I'm not necessarily saying that, but there are some people in coach T who will say that. Soooo...it doesnt matter if Signal Mtn. is 2 times as big as yall. Yall should be able to beat them anyway!

;) at.

Signal is great. But not for a 4a team. And I mean that. It would be a really good idea for signal to stick around and watch what's coming

Baylor North wins this one 56-21. MERCY!!!

I am very upset with that kid from Trinity that caught that last touchdown. He totally screwed up my prediction. I was oh so close on this one. I forgot how much Baylor North struggled defending the forward pass this season. Other than that good job. 2 STATE CHAMPIONS from little ole weak district 6. :mrgreen:

Congrats to SM, good game and good sportsmanship, unlike the team from Jackson. If anyone wants to talk about the multiplier then maybe there does not need to be a multiplier and all private schools should play 5A or stay in the Div. II class. As for Mckenzie, you should have taken care of business and you would have been there. And for TCA, let's just see how next year goes without Washington, could be a long year unless you recruit another athlete.

;) at.

So, I heard Mike Keith say SM had over 600 students...If that's true then they will move up...Right ??...

BTW...Everybody is not as small as Greenfield and Gleason...It is tough when you are 1/2 the size of a team in your own classification...There are a few programs out there that don't worry about size and don't use it as a crutch when they get beat...Look at teams like Lake County, SF, So.Pitt)....They are not overrun by students (But then again, ya'll are still 50-100 students short of those small schools)...Greenfield has been in this position what, six years now ??...Heck, even Gleason beat Union City four years ago...What I don't really agree with in our football playoff system is you guys HAVING to play Humboldt or Trenton, who is almost three times your school's size, as district opponents to get into the playoffs...It will be tough for ya'll to ever beat those two...

;) at.

You wouldn't be stirring the pot,would you Volfan?..lol

The 4A team wore down the 2A team in the second half. That's what it appears to me. In the first half, I believe it was tied at 21. In the second half...the bigger, larger team with twice as many players wore down the team that played most of their people both ways.

But, size of the school doesnt matter a bit.....

:rolleyes: