Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

I also want to congratulate TCA on a great year. It's been awesome watching Jabriel play over these last 4 years. I remember when TCA came to Gibson Co. during his Freshman year, you could tell he was going to be awesome by his Senior season. He is one of the best athletes to come through West TN in a long time. I wish the best of luck to him at Alabama. I hope he goes down there and does well in the SEC. Congrats to TCA this year and good luck to Jabriel over his next 4 years!

PeePee and NoComp, I'z ashamed of you fellers fer doubtin'. In all honesty, Troll wuz'n ever concerned. Always figgered Jabriel and Joey and the boys would get away or over the top for 2-3 TD's. But I knew they couldn't stop our offense once we started doin' what we do. I said all along that we could stand around playin' pocket pool fer a quarter or two and still win big.:roflol: The boys finally started executing toward the end of the 2nd qtr. Wish we had played 4 full qtrs like SP did yesterday. By the way, Terrell wuz a lot quicker and stronger than Jabriel. Believe he had a few other fellers helpin' him out too.:roflolk:

Dont worry Troll I had faith in yall. I was just having some fun with Power P. Yall had a heck of a 2nd half & played like I knew you all were capable of playing. Thats high praise for Terrell. Itnt the Jabriel guy going to Bama? Congrats Troll & Signal on a great year, and bring the 1st of many championships home.

PeePee and NoComp, I'z ashamed of you fellers fer doubtin'. In all honesty, Troll wuz'n ever concerned. Always figgered Jabriel and Joey and the boys would get away or over the top for 2-3 TD's. But I knew they couldn't stop our offense once we started doin' what we do. I said all along that we could stand around playin' pocket pool fer a quarter or two and still win big.:roflol: The boys finally started executing toward the end of the 2nd qtr. Wish we had played 4 full qtrs like SP did yesterday. By the way, Terrell wuz a lot quicker and stronger than Jabriel. Believe he had a few other fellers helpin' him out too.:roflolk:

Dont worry Troll I had faith in yall. I was just having some fun with Power P. Yall had a heck of a 2nd half & played like I knew you all were capable of playing. Thats high praise for Terrell. Itnt the Jabriel guy going to Bama? Congrats Troll & Signal on a great year, and bring the 1st of many championships home.

Flat out speed, Jabriel might be faster. Terrell is definitely stronger, and probably has an edge of ball carrying skills.

The hardest thing about stopping Terrell was that there were some other running backs we had to worry about, too. Does the name Hale ring a bell?:roflolk:

Hopin' to see Terrell next year with the Mocs, and I'm sure Jabriel will be roaming the Bama secondary in a couple of years.:thumb: