Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

If you had read my previous post in this thread you would have seen that I said "What do I know, he was recruited by every SEC school and several major college programs".

I'm just saying... I've seen a lot of SEC and major college DBs over the years and the Washington kid is going to have to gain a ton of weight because he looks to be about 155-160 lbs. He is also going to have to get a lot stronger and learn how to hit and be aggressive. Obviously Saban and all of those other schools saw something in him that they like so good luck to him at Alabama. My opinion is that he is 3 years from seeing the field there. Maybe after a redshirt year and 3 years in the weight room he'll play some as junior.

....soooooo, maybe you should holler at Nick Saban and see if he needs a recruiting coordinator since you seem to know your college prospects when you seem 'em. You seem to be the genious on the boards.

If you had read my previous post in this thread you would have seen that I said "What do I know, he was recruited by every SEC school and several major college programs".

I'm just saying... I've seen a lot of SEC and major college DBs over the years and the Washington kid is going to have to gain a ton of weight because he looks to be about 155-160 lbs. He is also going to have to get a lot stronger and learn how to hit and be aggressive. Obviously Saban and all of those other schools saw something in him that they like so good luck to him at Alabama. My opinion is that he is 3 years from seeing the field there. Maybe after a redshirt year and 3 years in the weight room he'll play some as junior.

I don't recall anyone saying that he was going to start at Alabama or anything like that as a freshman. I assume he will be red-shirted and the coaches, trainers, and alot of hard work will accomplish the rest.

JW may never make the field at Alabama. You never know what may or may not happen. Saben obviously saw something he liked. Alot of other teams did too. I just grow tired of all of the posters trying to tear this young man down. He is a good kid from an outstanding family. I am very happy to have covered him for the last 4 years and to have gotten to know his family....especially this season.

I don't recall anyone saying that he was going to start at Alabama or anything like that as a freshman. I assume he will be red-shirted and the coaches, trainers, and alot of hard work will accomplish the rest.

JW may never make the field at Alabama. You never know what may or may not happen. Saben obviously saw something he liked. Alot of other teams did too. I just grow tired of all of the posters trying to tear this young man down. He is a good kid from an outstanding family. I am very happy to have covered him for the last 4 years and to have gotten to know his family....especially this season.

He would probably pick up 18 pounds of muscle by the time he's a sophomore.

No, Signal Mountian IS the BEST team in 2A for 2010.

While I am no fan of some of their fans posts on this board, there is no doubt that they are the best in 2A. Not sure about 4A football in that part of the state, but judging from what I saw Saturday, Signal Mountain will be able to compete when they move up next year.

they are a very good football team. i go to the state games every year, i know a well coached, talent laden team when i see it. i believe they are good enough to stay on the field with most anyone in the state. may not beat em but can compete with most all of them. i hope they win a gold ball in 4a it will mean more to them when they earn it in their true classification

Same reason a 1A team wants to play a 4A team, besides we will really be a 3A team playing 4A. To be the best you have to play the best and SP is the best 1A program year in and year out in the state. SM has gotten to be a very good program in a very short time and it has become a great rivalry, with huge gates for the home team.

Be careful in saying that. Some may wonder why a team who wants to "be the best by playing the best" would play 3A during the regular season and 4A come playoff time.

What a joke. Signal Mtn. will take this one easily. Enjoy it. It will be a different story in 4A next year. How in the world are they in 2A? This is your gimme title, don't screw it up.

only reason they are going to 4a instead of 3a is because they LOVE the easy road.3a would mean alcoa and that scares the crap out of em.signal has a *great team*.Yes that is with an asterisk.why is it that teams go out and get players from other schools and areas and create these really good teams?what is wrong with homegrown talent?if its not homegrown its not signal mountain anyway.so whats up.I have no problem with going out and hiring 3 former Head coaches...thats fine if you have the money more power to you but creating a new course in your highschool where players can come from other schools and not have to sit out a year that CRAP...one thing is for sure South Pittsburg with a little over 200 kids in highschool can take their LOCAL kids and hold their heads high because they did it as a community.kids whos fathers uncles cousins and brothers have worn the Great Uniform of the MIGHTY PIRATES before them.NOW THATS REAL HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL....if we had to go out and get a bunch of kids from Baylor Red Bank and parts of Georgiato compete I would quit going to the games.watching these young guys that you know all there kin folk and everything about them is what its all about

....soooooo, maybe you should holler at Nick Saban and see if he needs a recruiting coordinator since you seem to know your college prospects when you seem 'em. You seem to be the genious on the boards.

Well, thanks but no thanks... I like my current occupation and job security. :thumb:

I'm not claiming to be a "genius" as you say, I'm just expressing my opinion and we'll see what happens over the next few years. Like I said, good luck to him at Alabama, hope he has a great career there.

only reason they are going to 4a instead of 3a is because they LOVE the easy road.3a would mean alcoa and that scares the crap out of em.signal has a *great team*.Yes that is with an asterisk.why is it that teams go out and get players from other schools and areas and create these really good teams?what is wrong with homegrown talent?if its not homegrown its not signal mountain anyway.so whats up.I have no problem with going out and hiring 3 former Head coaches...thats fine if you have the money more power to you but creating a new course in your highschool where players can come from other schools and not have to sit out a year that CRAP...one thing is for sure South Pittsburg with a little over 200 kids in highschool can take their LOCAL kids and hold their heads high because they did it as a community.kids whos fathers uncles cousins and brothers have worn the Great Uniform of the MIGHTY PIRATES before them.NOW THATS REAL HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL....if we had to go out and get a bunch of kids from Baylor Red Bank and parts of Georgiato compete I would quit going to the games.watching these young guys that you know all there kin folk and everything about them is what its all about

^^^^^^^^^got mercyruled by signal mountain^^^^^^^^^^^

:roflol::roflol:

Edited by eaglepride55

Haters gonna hate