6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

Maryville just does not want it as bad as the Smyrna Bulldogs do and that's the honest truth.

Why would you even think you have a clue as to Maryville's mindset?

There' something special about Smyrna in the state championship game, they're 2-0. Undefeated. Unbeaten. Clutch.

Success in 2006 & 2007 is going to play a part Saturday? How so?

I just don't think a team like Maryville has the chance to beat them.

No chance? At all? Really?

I really hope this kid is speaking for the Smyrna program.

Smyrna speed and moves on display:

He won't be taking one to the HOUSE on us

That is pretty bad comparing Smyrna PEE WEE football to the High School Team just add Fuel to the Fire Buddy and I hope your player gets up, the Hit Squad hits like you have not seen and I doubt it if you are faster then Whitehaven.

As a Whitehaven poster put it

#7 hasn't been caught all season. That was a 1st. No one in the stands @ Whitehaven could believe it. And yes he ran him down from behind from the other side of the field. We will see who gets the last Laugh

So I am sure you will see Smyrna's real speed and Rankin has always biult his teams on Speed Lets see I think that speed already beat you did it not. You have not seen speed like the speed we have.

That is pretty bad comparing Smyrna PEE WEE football to the High School Team just add Fuel to the Fire Buddy and I hope your player gets up, the Hit Squad hits like you have not seen and I doubt it if you are faster then Whitehaven.

#7 hasn't been caught all season. That was a 1st. No one in the stands @ Whitehaven could believe it. And yes he ran him down from behind from the other side of the field. We will see who gets the last Laugh

So I am sure you will see Smyrna's real speed and Rankin has always biult his teams on Speed Lets see I think that speed already beat you did it not. You have not seen speed like the speed we have.

The only people on here running their mouths with reckless abandon our you Smyrna posters. That guy has nothing to do with Maryville - he probably just sees the absurd comments being made.

do you ever shut up? i think maryville's coach and there players let there talking be done on the field and with past championships.. for some reason i think smyrna might be downplaying the "white" team from maryville

dont mean to be a j ####, but you smyrna fans have been talking A TON of trash talk, sure hope your team can back this up for you.. i dont know where yall are getting all this confidence from? but ok... yall might win, but this isnt gonna be an easy game for either team... quarles will be the best coach smyrna's coach has ever faced, by FAR... i

do you ever shut up? i think maryville's coach and there players let there talking be done on the field and with past championships.. for some reason i think smyrna might be downplaying the "white" team from maryville

We don't down play anybody I was just saying Speed done beat ya once and I think we have speed! Besides I don't call any of you guys names. So who has class the name callers? When are you going to learn this is not the past!

We don't down play anybody I was just saying Speed done beat ya once and I think we have speed! Besides I don't call any of you guys names. So who has class the name callers? When are you going to learn this is not the past!

hey, im an oak ridge fan, i have no horse in this race, just been keeping up with this thread, and 90 percent of the trash being thrown is by smyrna fans, not maryville... the ones talking smack arent even maryville fans that are talking smack against yall, just saying

dont mean to be a j ####, but you smyrna fans have been talking A TON of trash talk, sure hope your team can back this up for you.. i dont know where yall are getting all this confidence from? but ok... yall might win, but this isnt gonna be an easy game for either team... quarles will be the best coach smyrna's coach has ever faced, by FAR... i

I do not think he will be the BEST COACH we have ever faced we faced rankin every year for some time. So think before you post.

I do not think he will be the BEST COACH we have ever faced we faced rankin every year for some time. So think before you post.

i could win with some of the teams rankin has coached man... rankin has had superior athletic talent to maryvilles teams... in my honest opinion rankin couldnt have done at maryville what quarles has done... jmo