Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

well the "experts" which I am not, don't have to be cryptic about Ravenwood - it's been released... del smith from virginia -- on the centennial job hunt, i don't fully understand the gabe kotter reference but think it has to do with the theme of "welcome back" - which would be welcoming back one BR to williamson county - hogan's hint of 21 being a good number is probably the 21st of january when it might become official .... i love puzzles

From The Tennessean.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110119/WILLIAMSON01/110119018/New-Raptors-football-coach-hired-from-Virginia

As for Rector, I agree with your comment on the Kotter reference since he wouldn't be coming back to CHS. However, I hope he brings in Horshack to be the OC and Epstein to run the D.

From The Tennessean.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110119/WILLIAMSON01/110119018/New-Raptors-football-coach-hired-from-Virginia

As for Rector, I agree with your comment on the Kotter reference since he wouldn't be coming back to CHS. However, I hope he brings in Horshack to be the OC and Epstein to run the D.

Congratulations to the new Raptor. Get ready for some fun football!

As for Centennial and hiring whoever, well make sure you tell the guy that they are 0 - ALOT versus the Big TWO Franklin and Brentwood. :thumb:

As for Centennial and hiring whoever, well make sure you tell the guy that they are 0 - ALOT versus the Big TWO Franklin and Brentwood. :thumb:

We had a chance to win last year vs your mighty Rebels and if we get the right guy in charge then LOOK OUT! Here's to hoping Centennial makes a good hire. And please whoever it is: STOP LETTING FRANKLIN GET OUR BOYS OUT OF ZONE!!!

well the "experts" which I am not, don't have to be cryptic about Ravenwood - it's been released... del smith from virginia -- on the centennial job hunt, i don't fully understand the gabe kotter reference but think it has to do with the theme of "welcome back" - which would be welcoming back one BR to williamson county - hogan's hint of 21 being a good number is probably the 21st of january when it might become official .... i love puzzles

.....and mindless your an excellant game player :thumb: Weather may play a factor now..stay tuned :popcorneater:

.....and mindless your an excellant game player :thumb: Weather may play a factor now..stay tuned :popcorneater:

weather may delay any announcement to a team but probably not a decision.... i tend to think it's a done deal at this point - sit back and watch the effect on open enrollment - that coaching staff at ravenwood should have played all the freshmen against independence in the finale last year... anybody think they did?

New coach at Centennial will have experience in Williamson County and has success beating both Franklin and Brentwood.

weather may delay any announcement to a team but probably not a decision.... i tend to think it's a done deal at this point - sit back and watch the effect on open enrollment - that coaching staff at ravenwood should have played all the freshmen against independence in the finale last year... anybody think they did?

With open enrollment at CHS limited to 50, impact on the athletic teams will probably be minimal. Likewise, I doubt 5, let alone 50, RHS students head to Page.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110119/WILLIAMSON01/110119037/2024/williamson/WCS+allows+limited+open+zoning+at+some+schools

With open enrollment at CHS limited to 50, impact on the athletic teams will probably be minimal. Likewise, I doubt 5, let alone 50, RHS students head to Page.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110119/WILLIAMSON01/110119037/2024/williamson/WCS+allows+limited+open+zoning+at+some+schools

wasn't referring to Page.

According to unapproved website, Blue Ridge had a record of 5-5 in 2010 and 7-4 in 2009. How do you have a record of 7-4 and finish state runner up?