Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

I hope I am. I have heard that rector is a very demanding coach and will be much tougher than coach M. That is why I said what I said. Time will tell,hope you are right.

I agree with you. what's up with the arrogant poster with the "You are wrong." How does he know? My sources tell me that more people went out for football at Ravenwood after Rector left. Not saying he's a bad coach, but being demanding doesn't empty the hallways, it makes the players that you have better - not more players.

I hope I am. I have heard that rector is a very demanding coach and will be much tougher than coach M. That is why I said what I said. Time will tell,hope you are right.

I agree with you. what's up with the arrogant poster with the "You are wrong." How does he know? My sources tell me that more people went out for football at Ravenwood after Rector left. Not saying he's a bad coach, but being demanding doesn't empty the hallways, it makes the players that you have better - not more players.

Excellent hire by Centennial. However I think everyone needs to calm down a little. Many challenges await the new coach with the Cougars. For starters he has got to get the players in the program that are going to the other Williamson county schools over Centennial. Secondly he has got to get the players in Centennail to buy into his program. Secondly and maybe most importantly he has got to build a staff that does what he wants. This will take time and will be interesting to see how it works out.

Wow Border..jumping the gun here..things can change in the last minute in the coaching world...Good Luck to CHS

I just couldn't stay away.

Let's give credit where credit is due. I confirmed this even before football scoop, Channel 2, or anyone else on here had the guts to do it.

CHSTeamPlayer/Taco just make sure that Rector doesn't get into the shotgun in goaline or short yardage situations and you should be fine. :roflol:

It's true. Rector's name alone will bring out more players. Then his coaching and demands will send them packing. There will be so little quality talent left that the majority of the team will play both ways. It will wear them down as in years past and Centennial will run out of gas toward the end of games.

Two bold predictions:

Centennial will NOT win more than four games next year.

Rector is a one and done. Good luck elsewhere in 2012.

"On The Patrol...again" :thumb:

I just couldn't stay away.

Let's give credit where credit is due. I confirmed this even before football scoop, Channel 2, or anyone else on here had the guts to do it.

CHSTeamPlayer/Taco just make sure that Rector doesn't get into the shotgun in goaline or short yardage situations and you should be fine. :roflol:

It's true. Rector's name alone will bring out more players. Then his coaching and demands will send them packing. There will be so little quality talent left that the majority of the team will play both ways. It will wear them down as in years past and Centennial will run out of gas toward the end of games.

Two bold predictions:

Centennial will NOT win more than four games next year.

Rector is a one and done. Good luck elsewhere in 2012.

"On The Patrol...again" :thumb:

The HoganNetwork only deals with offical hires...not rumors.

Mr. Rector will do an outstanding job at CHS...the players that stay with him will be winners and he will be able to assemble a outstanding coaching staff. :thumb:

Border if you would like to join the HoganNetwork....runtheball is by sports info director. :popcorneater:

Edited by Hoganknows

The HoganNetwork only deals with offical hires...not rumors.

Mr. Rector will do an outstanding job at CHS...the players that stay with him will be winners and he will be able to assemble a outstanding coaching staff. :thumb:

Border if you would like to join the HoganNetwork....runtheball is by sports info director. :popcorneater:

Hogan doesn't deal with rumors? Seriously? Everyone including me gets on here to try to figure out your riddles about rumors.

Just give me some props on this one. I told Rector congrats early. Maybe congrats wasn't the right word.

An earlier post mentioned all the kids from Ravenwood that may want in over at Centennial. That's BIG news since those kids had so much success last year at the "other wood". :roflol:

I appreciate the offer but I can't join the HoganNetwork. Saggy muscled old men in speedos aren't my idea of quality TV.

"On The Patrol" :thumb:

Edited by BorderPatrol

Hogan doesn't deal with rumors? Seriously? Everyone including me gets on here to try to figure out your riddles about rumors.

Just give me some props on this one. I told Rector congrats early. Maybe congrats wasn't the right word.

An earlier post mentioned all the kids from Ravenwood that may want in over at Centennial. That's BIG news since those kids had so much success last year at the "other wood". :roflol:

I appreciate the offer but I can't join the HoganNetwork. Saggy muscled old men in speedos aren't my idea of quality TV.

"On The Patrol" :thumb:

Hogan likes your style Border Patrol, but riddles are different than rumors. Yellow speedos are in ..C'on Man :thumb:

BorderPatrol - very good call ( I guess ESPN does not need Adam Clayton,

Adam Schefter ,Chris Mortensen as they spread rumors before it becomes offical - sorry Hogan, you watched too much Batman aka with the Riddler as a youth-dont think you ever pulled one off like BorderPatrol)

ANYWAYS---- very very good hire for CHS...

way bad news for INDY, dyson is way in over his head-