Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Sorry to disappoint but I will be exactly where I was last year... in the stands. The coach I think you are referring to is still on staff as far as I know.

"On The Patrol" :thumb:

That explains a lot of your posts.

Your kid not get enough playing time? Don't think your kid can handle Rector? Don't bother answering. You already have.

You got me on that. They never let you call any plays. Just stood around on the sideline. Wont be standing there next year, will you? haha.

Your kid not get enough playing time? Don't think your kid can handle Rector? Don't bother answering. You already have.

Just want to make things clear. You may realize who my son is and that's fine. He won't be playing for Rector as his college days are drawing near.

I did check on your other quote and one of the boys did verify that Coach Eubanks is currently on staff.

Edited by BorderPatrol

Just want to make things clear. You may realize who my son is and that's fine. He won't be playing for Rector as his college days are drawing near.

I did check on your other quote and one of the boys did verify that Coach Eubanks is currently on staff.

Hmmmmm makes you wonder how much of the offense was called by the OC.

So who has the best season next year?

Mr. VA at Ravenwood

Rec at Centennial

Big K at Summit

Dy at Indy

I had to throw in the last one for Palin. Let's hear it. Predictions?

Hmmmmm makes you wonder how much of the offense was called by the OC.

So who has the best season next year?

Mr. VA at Ravenwood

Rec at Centennial

Big K at Summit

Dy at Indy

I had to throw in the last one for Palin. Let's hear it. Predictions?

:thumb: Summit is easy 0-10 the only game that will be close is week 2 Bye, Ravenwood has the tougher schedule so it will be close between the other 3. :thumb:

:thumb: Summit is easy 0-10 the only game that will be close is week 2 Bye, Ravenwood has the tougher schedule so it will be close between the other 3. :thumb:

sarah says -

Hogan , no doubt that Summit will take from the Eagles nest but from what i hear it wont really effect/impact IHS for 2 years . .

rector will have the best season he is a top notch coach and CHS has some kids that can play but will they play?

please dont get me statred on music city miracle man ( DYSON ) bye far he know is worst coach in district

sarah says -

Hogan , no doubt that Summit will take from the Eagles nest but from what i hear it wont really effect/impact IHS for 2 years . .

rector will have the best season he is a top notch coach and CHS has some kids that can play but will they play?

please dont get me statred on music city miracle man ( DYSON ) bye far he know is worst coach in district

:thumb::thumb :Hey Sarah take a chill pill, and don't be so hard on Coach.It's true that playing the game does not make you a great coach, but Coach D. has only been a head coach one year and I am sure he has a list of things he would have done different. If you are a fan of the Eagles then buy your season tickets; support all the fundraising events that go to help the team, wear your blue and green/gold with pride, be positive with the kids, encourage them to do their best, and sit in the stands on Friday night giving them the support they deserve after going through 9 months of lifting, running, conditioning, etc so that they can play the great game of High School Football. :thumb:

Edited by airraid09