Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Can you share the names of the staff at Centennial. How about the other schools? What are the other options for Eubanks,administration?

I'm only mentioning what some of the players have told me. Rector, Harper, Whitefield, Shuman, Eubanks, and about four or five volunteer coaches. :thumb:

Edited by BorderPatrol

I'm only mentioning what some of the players have told me. Rector, Harper, Whitefield, Shuman, Eubanks, and about four or five volunteer coaches. :thumb:

This is an all-star staff? I did not think Eubanks was going to coach after being on the hiring committee. Whitefield was on the previous staff also,wasn't he.

Doubt it. Sorry to crush your dreams but you need some players to go along with those coaches to compete. However, Centennial and Summit should make for a great game this year!

My post about best coaching staff was a bit sarcastic. I agree with your post that players will make the difference and not just coaching. I was not in agreement that the previous coach should be dismissed. I believe that two of the more involved coaches from last year are going to be a part of the new coaching staff. One was in charge of the offense and the other the defense.

Doubt it. Sorry to crush your dreams but you need some players to go along with those coaches to compete. However, Centennial and Summit should make for a great game this year!

:roflol: You make me laugh! We will see. The Cougars are working harder than ever before. If Coach Rector can keep our Cougars here instead of letting Franklin talk them into going there then we will be a tougher team than most of you think.