Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Hogan would say that Rewis would have the inside track...he did an outstanding job at Fairview and then went to East Tennessee and Hertiage where nobody wins.

But, shocking events like this cause people to wait and think hard about their next move.

None of those Indy ex or present head coaches would be in the mix.

Taco, give it up...you're busted. As much as you say you know, you really don't while making yourself foolish. You make stuff up, state untrue rumors without facts to back it up.

I'm still trying to figure out how you went one day from kids attending Centennial one day and suddenly turned into retired old man. Best I can tell you are about 15 or 16 and trying to play in a man's world.

I said I had kids attending Centennial? Really? Where? Nope, never did.

There is no rumors here. My info comes from the original source. Sorry, Rappyweed, RHS struck out on this one and looks foolish. Can't help it if you don't like that.

Smith didnt report his mistake on his application. It cost him this job. Sorry, but Rapenweed cant keep the truth quiet this time. RHS is falling stock. The word is out and the ship jumping is happening all over. Guns in the building, kids raping each other, girls snorting drugs in the bathroom, dope smokers at leadership conventions in Nashville, racism at basketball games, male athletes biting opponents, female athletes punching opponents, it goes on and on. Every bit of this is true and has either been in the paper or processed in juvenile court. Every school has its problem, but RHS is over the top with problems along with the worst entitlement and elitism attitude anywhere. Add to that a principal that doesnt have a clue about athletics and you get what you got; a guy with a bad past that he didnt report when he applied for the job. Quit trying to hide the truth and just face it and deal with it.

This will probably be flagged and so be it, but enough is enough. The truth hurts sometimes, but it is the truth non the less.

I said I had kids attending Centennial? Really? Where? Nope, never did.

There is no rumors here. My info comes from the original source. Sorry, Rappyweed, RHS struck out on this one and looks foolish. Can't help it if you don't like that.

Smith didnt report his mistake on his application. It cost him this job. Sorry, but Rapenweed cant keep the truth quiet this time. RHS is falling stock. The word is out and the ship jumping is happening all over. Guns in the building, kids raping each other, girls snorting drugs in the bathroom, dope smokers at leadership conventions in Nashville, racism at basketball games, male athletes biting opponents, female athletes punching opponents, it goes on and on. Every bit of this is true and has either been in the paper or processed in juvenile court. Every school has its problem, but RHS is over the top with problems along with the worst entitlement and elitism attitude anywhere. Add to that a principal that doesnt have a clue about athletics and you get what you got; a guy with a bad past that he didnt report when he applied for the job. Quit trying to hide the truth and just face it and deal with it.

This will probably be flagged and so be it, but enough is enough. The truth hurts sometimes, but it is the truth non the less.

No need to tell Taco to "Come strong or don't come at all!" I've heard most but not all of these.

No need to tell Taco to "Come strong or don't come at all!" I've heard most but not all of these.

What I don't understand is why Taco (instead of building up his newly adopted CHS as mentioned in a previous post) is wanting to tear down Ravenwood with such posts regardless if they are true or not. Why give them the black eye? If the school has committed such terrible acts, let the actions speak for themselves. Would this have anything to do with swaying kids to Centennial instead of RHS? :thumb:

What I don't understand is why Taco (instead of building up his newly adopted CHS as mentioned in a previous post) is wanting to tear down Ravenwood with such posts regardless if they are true or not. Why give them the black eye? If the school has committed such terrible acts, let the actions speak for themselves. Would this have anything to do with swaying kids to Centennial instead of RHS? :thumb:

It is good to hear from one of my biggest fans, popping out from behind a cactus, simply to show more ignorance. Nice to hear from you. Obviously, you are either not aware of what is going on with the county schools, or you are a little too slow to grasp it. Either way, telling the truth is simply that and has nothing to do with swaying anyone. RHS gave themselves the black eye, not me, but thanks for giving me credit. I must have more power and influence than I thought.

Good luck to RHS on making a good hire, perhaps the Rape-n-weed reputation will fade away soon.

We are all aware (as other posters have claimed)of some of the things mentioned about Ravenwood. It doesn't mean you have to come on the thread and state all the bad things about the school. No one on here has made a dirty laundry list for all the other Williamson County schools.

Good luck with your defense. :thumb:

Edited by BorderPatrol

We are all aware (as other posters have claimed)of some of the things mentioned about Ravenwood. It doesn't mean you have to come on the thread and state all the bad things about the school. No one on here has made a dirty laundry list for all the other Williamson County schools.

Good luck with your defense. :thumb:

It must be tough to go through life being so sensitive.

Good luck with your offense. :thumb:

Me sensitive? You better buy stock in pepto bismol for as upset as your going to be next season watching your "D".

My offense? Word travels fast. Are you wishing me luck? :thumb:

More along the lines of good riddance. The funny thing is you just revealed yourself and yet you have no clue who I am. You think you do, but you look dumber every time you try to identify me.

From what I understand, CHS football is already light years ahead of when you walked away. On behalf of CHS; thank you.

Again, good luck and good riddance. Happy trails, border patrol. Being an assistant coach isnt all that bad. And since you can't coach up players and have the history to prove it, its good that you found some coat tails to grab on to. Adios :thumb: