Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

After being denied an interview the first time around, Rewis ought to demand WHATEVER HE WANTS... you would think he has some negotiating power now.

He wasnt denied, he just didnt make the cut the first time around. And now he is the go to guy? Funny how standards are lowered when you are forced to scramble.

It does put him in a good position to negotiate, but would he really want to, knowing he didnt even make it into the second round?

The best thing RHS could do would be to slow down and find the best they can, not move too quickly just to get someone named. Not saying Rewis is a bad choice, or that he shouldnt be "the" choice. But for the integrity of they hire, they need to at least make it look like a legitimate quality search and hiring process.

Knee jerks result in bad punts. Slow down and do it right.

He wasnt denied, he just didnt make the cut the first time around.

semantics - he was denied if 2 guys with 0 head coaching experience and a mediocre choice from out of state were interviewed before you and in the top 3, not to mention the metro and sumner coaches that were granted an interview... so, however you want to split it, when he submitted his resume it was either "rejected" "denied" "crumpled" "passed over" - whatever - my point is he should absolutely get what he wants if asked to discuss the job -- wish he would give them the big ol' "I'll think about it!"

Still waiting to hear what you are talking about...

[/quote

what does "roll tide", no one presently in the system gets the job and "old faces" have in common...all are candidates for the raptor job...people interviewing today, may know before the end of the week...key is not to panic..get someone that has won, someone that will win

semantics - he was denied if 2 guys with 0 head coaching experience and a mediocre choice from out of state were interviewed before you and in the top 3, not to mention the metro and sumner coaches that were granted an interview... so, however you want to split it, when he submitted his resume it was either "rejected" "denied" "crumpled" "passed over" - whatever - my point is he should absolutely get what he wants if asked to discuss the job -- wish he would give them the big ol' "I'll think about it!"

Does anyone know what Metro coaches were interview? Law and Thompson interview in 09 in their search for a coach. Both did good jobs that year. Surely, they turned in resumes for this year. Did either of them get an interview? I just don't think they want a guy from Metro because they don't think they do a good job over there. Unless you know someone that knows someone.

Does anyone know what Metro coaches were interview? Law and Thompson interview in 09 in their search for a coach. Both did good jobs that year. Surely, they turned in resumes for this year. Did either of them get an interview? I just don't think they want a guy from Metro because they don't think they do a good job over there. Unless you know someone that knows someone.

my sources tell me Gore interviewed

Still waiting to hear what you are talking about...

Taco...I can't respond to you cause runtheball said you broke the "man code" and you might have broken the "women code" also ...next up will be "The DaVinci Code"

Wow..Coach Gore wants to come back to Wilco...Hogan thought he had a great schedule there at McG :thumb:

Edited by Hoganknows

Some of us only came to metro to get started teaching after college.