Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

I for one am sooooooo glad Ravenwood is looking again and I hope they continue to have troubles. Sorry but I want to finally see my Cougars make some noise in this district. I say all of us CHS fans quit worring about Ravenwood and turn our attention to FHS. That is who we should want to beat. With our new coach I am hearing that the boys are not running to try and get out of zone papers and are working hard to make CHS better. I love this excitement. I am so glad to hear this. I even got knocked off of the T for a while when I spoke a little too much truth and brought up "Who" and what coaches at FHS were leading the charge to get our boys. I hear it is not happening today so here come the cougars.

Does anyone know what Metro coaches were interview? Law and Thompson interview in 09 in their search for a coach. Both did good jobs that year. Surely, they turned in resumes for this year. Did either of them get an interview? I just don't think they want a guy from Metro because they don't think they do a good job over there. Unless you know someone that knows someone.

This was on the Tennessean website.

Ex-Whites Creek coach returning to Indiana

Posted on March 2, 2011 by Maurice Patton Former Whites Creek football Coach Anthony Law, who spent the last season as linebackers and freshman coach at Beech, was recently named the new coach at Broad Ripple in Indianapolis.

Law, a native of Gary, Ind., spent 11 years at Whites Creek after graduating from Tennessee State, where he played baseball. He served five seasons as the Cobras’ head coach, leading the program into the 2009 Class 4A state semifinals and to a 10-4 finish in his final year.

Broad Ripple won Indianapolis Public Schools Athletic Conference championships in 2008 and ’09

Posted on March 2, 2011 by Maurice Patton Former Whites Creek football Coach Anthony Law, who spent the last season as linebackers and freshman coach at Beech, was recently named the new coach at Broad Ripple in Indianapolis.

Law, a native of Gary, Ind., spent 11 years at Whites Creek after graduating from Tennessee State, where he played baseball. He served five seasons as the Cobras’ head coach, leading the program into the 2009 Class 4A state semifinals and to a 10-4 finish in his final year.

Broad Ripple won Indianapolis Public Schools Athletic Conference championships in 2008 and ’09

Wasnt Law helping with baseball at Beech too?

Does anyone know what Metro coaches were interview? Law and Thompson interview in 09 in their search for a coach. Both did good jobs that year. Surely, they turned in resumes for this year. Did either of them get an interview? I just don't think they want a guy from Metro because they don't think they do a good job over there. Unless you know someone that knows someone.

I said I had kids attending Centennial? Really? Where? Nope, never did.

There is no rumors here. My info comes from the original source. Sorry, Rappyweed, RHS struck out on this one and looks foolish. Can't help it if you don't like that.

Smith didnt report his mistake on his application. It cost him this job. Sorry, but Rapenweed cant keep the truth quiet this time. RHS is falling stock. The word is out and the ship jumping is happening all over. Guns in the building, kids raping each other, girls snorting drugs in the bathroom, dope smokers at leadership conventions in Nashville, racism at basketball games, male athletes biting opponents, female athletes punching opponents, it goes on and on. Every bit of this is true and has either been in the paper or processed in juvenile court. Every school has its problem, but RHS is over the top with problems along with the worst entitlement and elitism attitude anywhere. Add to that a principal that doesnt have a clue about athletics and you get what you got; a guy with a bad past that he didnt report when he applied for the job. Quit trying to hide the truth and just face it and deal with it.

This will probably be flagged and so be it, but enough is enough. The truth hurts sometimes, but it is the truth non the less.

Mr. Taco I went to Kensrows in elementry school down the road from Ravenswoods before me and my Moms moved home to South Pittsburg last year so I could try out for the Jr. Pirate manager postion. And I can confirm all those things were rampant when I was there at Kenrows. My Aunt and Nephew go to HIghschool at Ravenswoods now and they said to me that Ravenswoods is not as bad as Kensrows. You think I am joking because I am not.

I for one am sooooooo glad Ravenwood is looking again and I hope they continue to have troubles. Sorry but I want to finally see my Cougars make some noise in this district. I say all of us CHS fans quit worring about Ravenwood and turn our attention to FHS. That is who we should want to beat. With our new coach I am hearing that the boys are not running to try and get out of zone papers and are working hard to make CHS better. I love this excitement. I am so glad to hear this. I even got knocked off of the T for a while when I spoke a little too much truth and brought up "Who" and what coaches at FHS were leading the charge to get our boys. I hear it is not happening today so here come the cougars.

It has nothing to do with coaches. Which one would you coose, CHS or FHS. Easy choice. Keep wishing cougar12345 and the Rebels will just keep beating you guys.

:roflol:

Since Hoganknows RTB and Eubanks...it could have happened a year ago with the right moves by the right people :popcorneater: How Ya Like Me Now :thumb:

Mr. Terry Bollea with the right moves by the right people I could be signed as the Head coach of the Titans next week. But it probably just aint in the cards. Do you like me since I'm kinda in the running for Mr. Jeff Fishers job? :huh: