Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

I doubt you will get any real news here. I'm sure you will spark up Mr (or Mrs) Taco and he/she will tell us what he/she thinks.

Perhaps it is MISS Taco

Perhaps YOU will spark up Taco

Perhaps you dont like hearing what I have to say about RHS because they are used to having the truth hidden from the public

Perhaps the frontrunner for the RHS position has a Vandy pedigree

Perhaps that would be another coaching hire mistake

Perhaps I dont like schools that chant USA at CHS players who are not caucasion during basketball games

Perhaps you do

Sparks to you

Perhaps it is MISS Taco

Perhaps you dont like hearing what I have to say about RHS because they are used to having the truth hidden from the public

Perhaps I dont like schools that chant USA at CHS players who are not caucasion during basketball games

Perhaps you do

Sparks to you

The Vandy pedigree I have in mind would not be a good choice. Too old to relate. Won't hang around for the long haul. Guess he could be a temporary fix possibly.

Perhaps it is MISS Taco

Perhaps you do

Sparks to you

I could care less about Ravenwood. I only like getting after IDIOTS like yourself. I have decided that you must be a coach that has a problem with RHS and an axe to grind. Whatever reason would there be for you to just tell negative things about any school. I am pretty confident that we can go into lots of schools in the area and find your drugs, and problems that you like to talk about for this school. I have read these posts and it does make me wonder who you are because I sure do not want to be around someone who is so negative all the time.

Perhaps it is MISS Taco

Perhaps you do

Sparks to you

I do not even know what the **** you are talking about when you say chanting USA so how would I like or dislike a school because of that? If you are a CHS person then why didn't you complain to the administration of RHS and they might have done something about it? We don't know maybe they did do something about it. You know kids do the darndest things and then we have to help lead them in the right direction. Or I hope that you are a kid and that is why you act so immature!!!

I do not even know what the **** you are talking about when you say chanting USA so how would I like or dislike a school because of that? If you are a CHS person then why didn't you complain to the administration of RHS and they might have done something about it? We don't know maybe they did do something about it. You know kids do the darndest things and then we have to help lead them in the right direction. Or I hope that you are a kid and that is why you act so immature!!!

profanity (****) and !!! are very mature, my friend. The USA chanting was in the paper. Do a little research and you can read all about it.

To Centennial; see how easy it is to rattle your opponents? Every team in the county is beatable by you and this poster gives a perfect example of why.

GO COUGARS!

profanity (****) and !!! are very mature, my friend. The USA chanting was in the paper. Do a little research and you can read all about it.

To Centennial; see how easy it is to rattle your opponents? Every team in the county is beatable by you and this poster gives a perfect example of why.

GO COUGARS!

I see it is not just me that has an issue with you. I truly hope you are not Eubanks,as you claim, because the kids at Centennial deserve far better.

I see it is not just me that has an issue with you. I truly hope you are not Eubanks,as you claim, because the kids at Centennial deserve far better.

powercat, on 09 March 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

If I were you and got caught saying all the things you have said I would do all the damage control I could, just like you are doing. You are as simple and predictable as your offense was. You start posting just about the time school starts,I am sure that is just a coincidence. Good thing you are in ISS and not in a class where real instruction takes place. Maybe administration is where you belong,at least kids would have a real chance to get coached.

Taco said;

There is no damage control going on, just the grim reality of a sad, frustrated, little man who claims to be supporting a school but in all actuality are trying to tear it down because of immature anger.

Pitiful and sad and wrong. You have embarrased yourself, your son, and the school you claim the mascot of. I will stop posting to you for their sake.

I will let you have the last word. Small, weak men need that and I will allow you the chance the to prove that you are weak and small. You wont let me down.

Little men are so predictable. I knew I wouldnt be let down. :hungry:

Flag football, anyone?

To Centennial; powercat shows the excuse making and gutlessness that caused so many losses in the past. Use this as an example of what not to do to win. This person has an issue with me taking on an RHS supporter, and he claims your mascot. How pathetic.

I've heard Coach Rector is cutting loose some of the kids that display this same attitude. Way to go Coach R!

Go Cougars!

powercat, on 09 March 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

If I were you and got caught saying all the things you have said I would do all the damage control I could, just like you are doing. You are as simple and predictable as your offense was. You start posting just about the time school starts,I am sure that is just a coincidence. Good thing you are in ISS and not in a class where real instruction takes place. Maybe administration is where you belong,at least kids would have a real chance to get coached.

Taco said;

There is no damage control going on, just the grim reality of a sad, frustrated, little man who claims to be supporting a school but in all actuality are trying to tear it down because of immature anger.

Pitiful and sad and wrong. You have embarrased yourself, your son, and the school you claim the mascot of. I will stop posting to you for their sake.

I will let you have the last word. Small, weak men need that and I will allow you the chance the to prove that you are weak and small. You wont let me down.

Little men are so predictable. I knew I wouldnt be let down. :hungry:

Flag football, anyone?

To Centennial; powercat shows the excuse making and gutlessness that caused so many losses in the past. Use this as an example of what not to do to win. This person has an issue with me taking on an RHS supporter, and he claims your mascot. How pathetic.

I've heard Coach Rector is cutting loose some of the kids that display this same attitude. Way to go Coach R!

Go Cougars!

You are doing nothing to convince us you are not taco,coach Eubanks. I truly hope you are not him,please stop trying to convince us,it is not working.

You are doing nothing to convince us you are not taco,coach Eubanks. I truly hope you are not him,please stop trying to convince us,it is not working.

Centennial fans, see the above response to see the attitude that has kept you from consistently winning. Whining Napoleons who make immature accusations against wrongly identified coaches because their son didnt get enough playing time is yet another great reason for failure.

I knew Napoleon couldnt keep from posting something negative to me. I'm sorry that Napoleon Jr. has to keep seeing Senior get bested and embarassed on a message board. Not a very good example.

Stay focused, Napoleon. This is about football, not your vendetta against a coach because your boy didnt play enough. He's already embarassed about his play and lack of during the season. You are making it downright shameful for him.

Give Centennial a couple of years and they will be in the top teams in the district and eventually the mid state.

Napoleon loses.

Go Cougars!

Centennial fans, see the above response to see the attitude that has kept you from consistently winning. Whining Napoleons who make immature accusations against wrongly identified coaches because their son didnt get enough playing time is yet another great reason for failure.

I knew Napoleon couldnt keep from posting something negative to me. I'm sorry that Napoleon Jr. has to keep seeing Senior get bested and embarassed on a message board. Not a very good example.

Stay focused, Napoleon. This is about football, not your vendetta against a coach because your boy didnt play enough. He's already embarassed about his play and lack of during the season. You are making it downright shameful for him.

Give Centennial a couple of years and they will be in the top teams in the district and eventually the mid state.

Napoleon loses.

Go Cougars!

If you are not Coach Eubanks then please quit denying you are not him. The only reason I keep posting is because you keep denying you are him.You say you are not responding anymore to my posts but you can not help but keep replying. There is no way anybody could know so much about what is going on the inside if they were not on the inside.I will make a promise that I will not comment anymore if you will never mention Coach Eubanks again. Edited by powercat

If you are not Coach Eubanks then please quit denying you are not him. The only reason I keep posting is because you keep denying you are him.You say you are not responding anymore to my posts but you can not help but keep replying. There is no way anybody could know so much about what is going on the inside if they were not on the inside.I will make a promise that I will not comment anymore if you will never mention Coach Eubanks again.

just in , heard from my bookie odds Eubanks = Taco are now 2/1 so place your bets ( sorry jason )

only parent i recall reference INDY kid not playing was the dad of qb smith ( whom was benched during memphis east game ) and bashed heckman from there in / out