Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Since Hoganknows RTB and Eubanks...it could have happened a year ago with the right moves by the right people :popcorneater: How Ya Like Me Now :thumb:

With all of the names that have been dropped in this web of rumors I am surprised no one has said the name that would get you and RTB coaching together.

Edited by workinprogress

Screwed up? How? By being the only one on this site to not speak in code and dodge the truth? By saying it like it is, and being man enough to stand behind it?

I am not Eubanks. Period. I've done a little more digging and know your issue with Coach Eubanks comes from the play callng that left your son without the ball. I certainly can't change that, and I've watched enough Indy games to know that Eubanks gets the ball to his playmakers. Sorry your boy did not impress the coaches enough to make them think he was in that category.

There is always club sports in college. Flag football is aways looking for players.

Sorry to be hard on you, but your constant whining and sniping is getting old. From all reports, there are great things happening at Centennial. Getting rid of the coach that you admitted you didnt want gone was the start of a lot of those good things. Since your boy is a senior and riding off into the sunset, why dont you do the same?

Adios.

How can you continue to bash the man that got you to Centennial. Coach Mat gave you the offense and gave you the only chance you had to coach. Nobody has talked to you about any jobs so please quit acting as if you could get a job. You should consider yourself lucky that Coach Rector is letting you coach until he can find someone else. You better go hard after the administration job because your coaching days are short.I think your comment about club or flag football may be your only opportunity to coach.

wow, good stuff on here boys, very good -where do i start ?

Yeah. INDY has 2nd worst coach in league ( behind Boro's )

Rebel Rebels, think your bashing of CHS may have to do a little with getting worried what Rector can bring- telling you give Rector a few years and franklin you will be looking up to CHS....

the taco , coach U stuff is fun - cant even seen eubanks aka coach u saying "dude" but i do suspect that someone may be right when they mentioned Eubanks with screen name ( say this as i have about 50 plus emails from a former indy coach and alot of verbage, commas, periods, and other things etc are very very close) JUST SAYING !!!

anyways give me the over / under on when Dyson is sent packing

wow, good stuff on here boys, very good -where do i start ?

Yeah. INDY has 2nd worst coach in league ( behind Boro's )

Rebel Rebels, think your bashing of CHS may have to do a little with getting worried what Rector can bring- telling you give Rector a few years and franklin you will be looking up to CHS....

the taco , coach U stuff is fun - cant even seen eubanks aka coach u saying "dude" but i do suspect that someone may be right when they mentioned Eubanks with screen name ( say this as i have about 50 plus emails from a former indy coach and alot of verbage, commas, periods, and other things etc are very very close) JUST SAYING !!!

anyways give me the over / under on when Dyson is sent packing

Sarah...This is "The Never Ending Story" :roflol:

Hogan with all your knowing, haven't seen a mention of RHS interviewees this week... heard there might have been a former vandy play caller in the building

No mindless my friend, I haven't heard much from the RHS camp...been busy trying to play ball in the rain. I'll have to spin the web and see what comes out. :popcorneater:

How can you continue to bash the man that got you to Centennial. Coach Mat gave you the offense and gave you the only chance you had to coach. Nobody has talked to you about any jobs so please quit acting as if you could get a job. You should consider yourself lucky that Coach Rector is letting you coach until he can find someone else. You better go hard after the administration job because your coaching days are short.I think your comment about club or flag football may be your only opportunity to coach.

Sad how slow you are. I see where the lack of speed on the field came from. I'm not Eubanks, daddy. Your time at CHS is over. So long.