Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Taco, good question but I going to pass on an answer because every coach does it differently and I wouldn't want a parent to judge their coach on how I handle those situations; but trust me after 27 years of High School football I have had my share of upset parents.

jackd

A.D. J.D. - thank you....

okay, no secret I was upset with the hiring of Kevin Dyson as the AD and the head football coach - I know the school makes the call but I was surprised on how fast he becasme an AD let alone a football coach....

He made some big blunders last year... He may turn out to be a great coach in time and he may be a great person but................ any comments ?

Also did Webb apply for INDY

and lastly the best QB in Wilco you have seen play ?

Hello to all the CoachT readers: I have been in Williamson County for 14 years this June when I began as the Coach at Brentwood back in 1997. I have also been at Ravenwood and Page as Coach; I am now the Athletic Director for the Williamson County Schools working out of the central office. As I read over some of the topics and comments that are made about the different schools and coaches in our county I decided to make myself available to the CoachT public for questions; now I know that some questions I will not be able to answer but the ones I do I will keep everyone in facts not rumors.

Thanks

jackd

Jack,have you not got better things to do than answer questions on coacht. Buddy Brown.

Edited by runtheball

A.D. J.D. - thank you....

okay, no secret I was upset with the hiring of Kevin Dyson as the AD and the head football coach - I know the school makes the call but I was surprised on how fast he becasme an AD let alone a football coach....

He made some big blunders last year... He may turn out to be a great coach in time and he may be a great person but................ any comments ?

Also did Webb apply for INDY

and lastly the best QB in Wilco you have seen play ?

Sarahpalin, concerning Coach Webb I know him but I don't know who interview for the Indy job I was working at Page at the time but the next time I see Coach I will ask.

I have had a lot of good QB's since I have been in Wilco but the most productive passer,great player, and hardest to tackle was Bill Whittemore,5A Mr. Football in the State; he ended up starting 2 years at Kansas and helped lead them to a bowl game. He is now coaching for FRA.

jackd

JackD...I have a great idea! You have a few years left in you. Why don't you take the Ravenwood reins back and finish out your career as their head coach. You would then better appreciate the retirement in South Tennessee! :)

DAD1, You were right when you said FEW, I know they are working hard trying to find the right fit for them; at this time I don't think we will know until after spring break who that is.

jackd

Edited by JDathleticdirector

Sarahpalin, concerning Coach Webb I know him but I don't know who interview for the Indy job I was working at Page at the time but the next time I see Coach I will ask.

I have had a lot of good QB's since I have been in Wilco but the most productive passer,great player, and hardest to tackle was Bill Whittemore,5A Mr. Football in the State; he ended up starting 2 years at Kansas and helped lead them to a bowl game. He is now coaching for FRA.

jackd

Hogan can answer the question...Yes, Coach Webb did interview at Indy :popcorneater:

Brian Reactor - Head Coach

Jason Eubanks - Defensive Coordinator/LB's

Tom Shuman - Offensive Line

Jason Reinbold - Wide Receivers

David Dawson - Defensive Line

Greg Stout - Offensive Line/Freshmen

Bobby O'Neal - Tackles/TE's/Freshmen

Still interviewing for: QB Coach; RB Coach; DB Coach; OLB Coach

2011 Schedule:

AUG 26 OVERTON - H 8-2

SEPT 2 FRANKLIN - A 7-3

SEPT 9 ANTIOCH - A 4-6

SEPT 16 INDY - H 4-6

SEPT 23 WILSON CENTRAL -A 3-7

SEPT 30 BRENTWOOD - H 7-3

OCT 7 CANE RIDGE - A 4-6

OCT 14 RAVENWOOD - A 3-7

OCT 21 SHELBYVILLE H 6-4

OCT 28 HILLSBORO -H 4-6

I hope this helps.

jackd

Did he fill the QB spot with TC Jennings?