Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

What are the details to why he resigned.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110303/SPORTS07/110303058/Ravenwood-football-coach-resigns-after-6-weeks?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Didnt think this was a good hire from the beginning. This guy won an average of less than 6 games a year at a boarding school. Boarding school football is nothing like our region. I wish him the best of luck, but there are better coaches out there for our boys.

We will get a coach who will put us in the right direction.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110303/SPORTS07/110303058/Ravenwood-football-coach-resigns-after-6-weeks?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Didnt think this was a good hire from the beginning. This guy won an average of less than 6 games a year at a boarding school. Boarding school football is nothing like our region. I wish him the best of luck, but there are better coaches out there for our boys.

We will get a coach who will put us in the right direction.

Better start with a change in administration. Did it not seem funny with as rich a football tradition as Wilco has no one local wanted the job? They got someone who did not know the administration didn't get it, and he figured it out and left. Good luck Raptors, but this is a bigger problem than just finding a coach. I know there are many of you out there that know the truth, help me out, am I right? If I am wrong, sorry for wasting your minute to read this.

What are the details to why he resigned.

My inside souurce says it was a drug charge from the past. Sounds like he was the perfect coach for Ravenweed. Sorry, RHS, this was too easy of a joke to pass up.

Too bad for the coach. Mistakes can haunt you for a long time. Hope it turns out ok for him.

My inside souurce says it was a drug charge from the past. Sounds like he was the perfect coach for Ravenweed. Sorry, RHS, this was too easy of a joke to pass up.

Too bad for the coach. Mistakes can haunt you for a long time. Hope it turns out ok for him.

If this is true and you "hope it turns out ok for him" then why are you on here spreading the rumors???

Hope you are not asked to have a background check. Skeletons are in everyone's closet. This is a big time violation of the man code.

Edited by runtheball

Its not a rumor.

Well regardless if it is not rumor or not, what gives you the right to judge this man??? I wonder what skeletons that you have in your closet? Hey taco, why don't you tell us your real name and then we can do a check on you? No reason to rip on another coach. Let's end this and talk about what Ravenwood does now.

So this is being confirmed by you as an absolute truth?

I heard another reason. This is a pretty bold and harsh statement if it turns out to be wrong. :thumb:

Yes, and its not wrong. It may be "spun" in several ways, but mistakes from the past can linger for a long time.

From all I have heard, Del is a good guy. Too bad that something from when he was almost a kid is still causing problems.