Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Shuman taught Special Needs as well as his wife before Wellness. Rector always taught History - European and was told to be very good as teacher.

Rector was always good at knowing where the players were off the field. If there is a party, he may show up uninvited to check on his players to see if they are doing anything they shouldn't. He would recruit spies ( his CIA background) to fill him in otherwise and you would never know who the spies are.

Warn your player this nonsense as well as anything you can think of will not be tolerated nor showing up for workout or practice. Here a warning for Mommies and Daddy's wanting to complain about playing time, don't do it if you ever want to see junior on the football field again...ever.

What I can't understand is why Shuman as head coach did the direct opposite of Rector. Shuman is a very good line coach but I guess he needs Rector there kicking him in the rear for motivational purpose.

Parties? They're called Ravenweed for a reason.

Between Rector's record at Western and Flatt's recent record at Eagleville I am intrigued!

Go Cougars!

"On The Patrol" :thumb:

You must be very bitter from always being on patrol. Leave off the "Go Cougars!" You're obviously not a fan with all your sniping. Two great, respected, well known, highly successful coaches and you say something so stupid. Jealousy is eating you up.

With the staff that appears to be developing at Centennial there will be no excuse to not be winning football games.

I would like to offer up at a new low price "How to schedule your way to a District Championship" dvd series. I think any team would benefit from such valuable information. See below......

"Simply a must have if you want to win it all" Coach R.

"Could not have done it without them" Coach S.

"Can'y wait for the sequel" Coach T.

"This guy is a real genius" Me! :mrgreen:

" :popcorneater: "

You must be very bitter from always being on patrol. Leave off the "Go Cougars!" You're obviously not a fan with all your sniping. Two great, respected, well known, highly successful coaches and you say something so stupid. Jealousy is eating you up.

I will admit you are right on one account. Someone is jealous. He's being squeezed out of the picture. This coaching staff has no need for him and it really hurts his pride. He had a chance to walk away but now may remain as an assistant of an assistant which is appropriate for his coaching ability. All I know is if the play calling and the offense improves the games may be worth the price of the blue seats that I've had the past four years.

Go Cougars! Go Cougars!

Edited by BorderPatrol

I will admit you are right on one account. Someone is jealous. He's being squeezed out of the picture. This coaching staff has no need for him and it really hurts his pride. He had a chance to walk away but now may remain as an assistant of an assistant which is appropriate for his coaching ability. All I know is if the play calling and the offense improves the games may be worth the price of the blue seats that I've had the past four years.

Go Cougars! Go Cougars!

Who is being "squeezed" out? With a new head coach, the coach decides who is on his staff and who is not. There is no squeezing to happen. There is rarely much real football knowledge from the parent perspective in the blue seats. Leave it to the professionals; the coaches who are being paid.

Pride goes before the fall. Confidence is a good thing in a coach. Pride is the mark of immaturity. Perhaps your squeezed coach will learn a life lesson from this.