Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

Who is being "squeezed" out? With a new head coach, the coach decides who is on his staff and who is not. There is no squeezing to happen. There is rarely much real football knowledge from the parent perspective in the blue seats. Leave it to the professionals; the coaches who are being paid.

Pride goes before the fall. Confidence is a good thing in a coach. Pride is the mark of immaturity. Perhaps your squeezed coach will learn a life lesson from this.

Hmmm where have I heard that quote before? Now you gave yourself away which I thought would be your last move. You have mentioned before you are in the building but does the Dr. know you post and play on the computer during business hours? I'd hate for a certain parent to complain. And trust me this squeezed coach is learning a lesson. He should have kept his inner taco quiet yet could not by posting through another name. Some have to learn the hard way. Can't wait for next season!

"On The Patrol" :thumb:

Hmmm where have I heard that quote before? Now you gave yourself away which I thought would be your last move. You have mentioned before you are in the building but does the Dr. know you post and play on the computer during business hours? I'd hate for a certain parent to complain. And trust me this squeezed coach is learning a lesson. He should have kept his inner taco quiet yet could not by posting through another name. Some have to learn the hard way. Can't wait for next season!

Last move? Are you serious? I'm not the quitter you are, and I am not who you think I am.

Ummmm, that quote is from Proverbs 16:18. But thanks for giving me credit for it. I'm sure Solomon won't mind sharing credit, and putting me on par with the wisest man ever is quite the compliment. Thanks!

Thats why your playing days never were and your coaching days never should of been; you were always outworked and outsmarted. Enjoy the armchair, coach. You are a real pro there.

Last move? Are you serious? I'm not the quitter you are, and I am not who you think I am.

Ummmm, that quote is from Proverbs 16:18. But thanks for giving me credit for it. I'm sure Solomon won't mind sharing credit, and putting me on par with the wisest man ever is quite the compliment. Thanks!

Thats why your playing days never were and your coaching days never should of been; you were always outworked and outsmarted. Enjoy the armchair, coach. You are a real pro there.

Clueless, I love it!

Hey Taco,my friend ,any word about coaches and their staffs? I have heard that Eubanks, who was on the hiring committee, will be back coaching at Centennial this fall. Any other news?

"My friend," yes there is word on the coaching staff. I don't post here much any more. Centennial is still my new adopted school, but the ignorance of too many here have shown the real reason Coach Rector is going to have a uphill battle that is bigger than he anticipated. That battle is not against FHS, RHS, or BHS.

The staff at CHS will be the best in Williamson County. Eubanks may possibly have some choices to make on the direction he wants his career to go.

I can't wait for border patrol to comment on this. It will be negative and indicative of why CHS has struggled so much in the past. It has nothing to do with talent or facilities or money. It has to do with attitude. Too many of the players in Centennials past took the attitude of their parents; entitled and ignorant to what it takes to win football.

"My friend," yes there is word on the coaching staff. I don't post here much any more. Centennial is still my new adopted school, but the ignorance of too many here have shown the real reason Coach Rector is going to have a uphill battle that is bigger than he anticipated. That battle is not against FHS, RHS, or BHS.

The staff at CHS will be the best in Williamson County. Eubanks may possibly have some choices to make on the direction he wants his career to go.

I can't wait for border patrol to comment on this. It will be negative and indicative of why CHS has struggled so much in the past. It has nothing to do with talent or facilities or money. It has to do with attitude. Too many of the players in Centennials past took the attitude of their parents; entitled and ignorant to what it takes to win football.

Can you share the names of the staff at Centennial. How about the other schools? What are the other options for Eubanks,administration?

Good point! My apologies to the board. Good luck to Ravenwood, Centennial, and Summit in 2011.

"Off Patrol" :thumb:

Another apology....

Today I was made aware that some of my comments may have caused some strife for a particular coach due to vague identification. Again I apologize to him and wish him the best in the future and in his new coaching opportunity. He's a great fit for where he is going and I know he'll continue to do well.

There seem to be some interesting jobs that are opening up in Kentucky on the western side. :thumb:

Another apology....

Today I was made aware that some of my comments may have caused some strife for a particular coach due to vague identification. Again I apologize to him and wish him the best in the future and in his new coaching opportunity. He's a great fit for where he is going and I know he'll continue to do well.

There seem to be some interesting jobs that are opening up in Kentucky on the western side. :thumb:

KY? What are we talking about KY for? So how are things going for the step sister of WillCo? Centennial that is :roflol: