2011 Huntingdon Football Sound off Mustang Fans!

tricklician

Hope this thread doesn't get us in trouble. I apologize for my last post in the last thread, but I couldn't hold it in. I'm expecting a better team this year than last year. This year we should have more speed and threats on both sides of the ball. Warbritton will be the leader of this team, and it will be interesting to see how he will respond. Need other seniors such as Jamal Curry to step it up in the offseason. Curry is as fast as Holder was, he just needs to produce on the field. I'm also excited about the freshman group coming up. They looked very strong in Middle School and we need that talent to work hard in the weight room so that they can make an impact within the next couple of years. Biggest question for next year's squad will be the o/d line. Collin Pruett is a strong kid and looked pretty good from what i saw last year. Anyone know who will join him up front?

• 8 months later...

Very impressed with the play of the Mustangs early in this season. both side of the ball the players look to be playing with alot of spunk. Special teams play helps the team get the field position the mustangs needs to keep scoring.

I like the way the free kick goes into the end zone. The way the fans support those type of plays. That keeps the other team on their end of the field.

Mustangs fans way to support the players,coaches,cheerleaders and the band. This town is going to enjoy the winning for a while for all of the young players are showing bright things at all levels. High School,Jr.high and the HYFL players.