Who's the favorite next year?

jusboro

ok have a ? for the ole great one,,,,,you seem to forget that JB lost there #1 tailback on yall's first o play now where would sp been if yall had lost Raquis on the first d play ,,,,i am not saying anything else about this game,,,you folks that have seen them play 1 or maybe 2 time's already no more than the folk's that have watched them for yr's

What kind of crap is this? I'm just saying. South Pittsburg put up almost 500 yards of offense. I will say this. If S.P. had lost their playmaker Raquis Hale they wouldnt have gotten beat 41-6. The truth is Raquis had little to do with shutting down the Jo Byrns offense. I told you earlier that this was in NO WAY one of South Pittsburg's better teams in the past 15 years, but was a pretty good team. We lost to Polk County-Benton this season 42-7. We got mercy ruled. We had 5 turnovers. Could it have been closer without the turnovers? YES? But to say that we would have won would make that particular poster lose ALL credibility. When you get mercy ruled it's hard to argue much. Bolt was a good player, but to say that he would have broken anymore tackles than Frankie did? I don't know about that. The truth is S.Pittsburg's defense was all over Jo Byrns. Jo Byrns was the 5th best team that South Pittsburg saw this season. Polk County-Benton, Baylor North-Signal, Gordonsville-Smith, Chattanooga Central then Jo Byrns were the 5 best teams we saw this year.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JO BYRNS IS NOT THE FAVORITE NEXT YEAR! South Pittsburg is the favorite (at least a 35 point favorite). Jo Byrns and South Pittsburg return the same amount of starters. Jo Byrns returns 7 offensive starters & 5 defensive starters; South Pittsburg returns 5 offensive starters & 7 defensive starters. Everyone I've talked to from SP speaks VERY highly of the young guys coming up. From what I've gathered, most SP folks suspect they'll be just as good, if not better next year. As for Jo Byrns, we'll be able to fill in some of the holes but not all of them.

MOTO, MOTO, MOTO

Jo Byrns IS THE FAVORITE IN 2011! You just got to deal with it man. There you go, I have now put that bullseye clearly on Jo Byrns back. S.P. lost ALOT this season. They have to replace the leading rusher in school history. They will not have a proven QB next season either. They also lost 3-4 offensive linemen that COMPLETELY dominated the championship game. Jo Byrns will be just fine. South Pittsburg has ALOT of holes to fill as well.

MOTO, MOTO, MOTO

Jo Byrns IS THE FAVORITE IN 2011! You just got to deal with it man. There you go, I have now put that bullseye clearly on Jo Byrns back. S.P. lost ALOT this season. They have to replace the leading rusher in school history. They will not have a proven QB next season either. They also lost 3-4 offensive linemen that COMPLETELY dominated the championship game. Jo Byrns will be just fine. South Pittsburg has ALOT of holes to fill as well.

:lol: I spelled it out for you...we lose just as much as y'all do and y'all mercy ruled us. On top of that, everybody I talked to from SP had high praise for the guys that are going to fill the holes. It's SP's to lose...

What kind of crap is this? I'm just saying. South Pittsburg put up almost 500 yards of offense. I will say this. If S.P. had lost their playmaker Raquis Hale they wouldnt have gotten beat 41-6. The truth is Raquis had little to do with shutting down the Jo Byrns offense. I told you earlier that this was in NO WAY one of South Pittsburg's better teams in the past 15 years, but was a pretty good team. We lost to Polk County-Benton this season 42-7. We got mercy ruled. We had 5 turnovers. Could it have been closer without the turnovers? YES? But to say that we would have won would make that particular poster lose ALL credibility. When you get mercy ruled it's hard to argue much. Bolt was a good player, but to say that he would have broken anymore tackles than Frankie did? I don't know about that. The truth is S.Pittsburg's defense was all over Jo Byrns. Jo Byrns was the 5th best team that South Pittsburg saw this season. Polk County-Benton, Baylor North-Signal, Gordonsville-Smith, Chattanooga Central then Jo Byrns were the 5 best teams we saw this year.

Well said Mr Abassader...Well said

:lol: I spelled it out for you...we lose just as much as y'all do and y'all mercy ruled us. On top of that, everybody I talked to from SP had high praise for the guys that are going to fill the holes. It's SP's to lose...

Moto u will have to overlook Abassader as he downplays ALOT...SP will be the favorite without a doubt...We have the bullseye and are going to have to get used to it these next few years...We do have some holes to fill without a doubt like others but it's always a pretty smooth transition replacing a Thoroughbred with a Quarter horse if u know what I mean...Lineman will be younger but some with more overall ability than the ones we lost...Defense should be on par with 2003 and 2008 teams or......Better

Moto u will have to overlook Abassader as he downplays ALOT...SP will be the favorite without a doubt...We have the bullseye and are going to have to get used to it these next few years...We do have some holes to fill without a doubt like others but it's always a pretty smooth transition replacing a Thoroughbred with a Quarter horse if u know what I mean...Lineman will be younger but some with more overall ability than the ones we lost...Defense should be on par with 2003 and 2008 teams or......Better

We are replacing most of our line, our 2600 yrd back/DB, our senior QB and most importantly all the senior team leaders that made this team come together and be championship caliber. The talent is there but I'll have to see if we have some leaders step up. A team without leaders won't survive our schedule as a team