Congrats to the OR Wildcats for a great season

bladerunner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tease us. What do you know about the new guys?

The kid from Florida is a unreal LB and i dont know if he plays offense but they said he is getting d1 looks as a soph this year.It will come down to if his uncle and aunt get custody of him and he wants to be with them.I will ask if its ok to give his name out.The one from down the road might just be a rumor but one of the OR players said he would be enrolling after Christmas so wait and c.GO CATS

With so many Oak Ridge kids (Mr. Football Kyler Kerbyson - Catholic; Zach Stuart - Knox West; Dee Shannon - Clinton; Bryson Leinius - CAK) starting for other teams maybe its time we got a transfer or two come our way.

Very true.How bout the Frank kid at grace that was up for mr football.His parents own that deli or whatever in Oak Ridge.Do they live in Oak Ridge.What a line OR wouldve had if it wasnt for SS.

So, I'm listening to the Oak Ridge/Clinton basketball game and a very good sophomore player is not playing for Clinton tonight. I'm out of the loop so I have no idea why he's not playing. But if he wanted to transfer (anywhere)over the Christmas break, I guess basketball wouldn't be an issue. Just wondering out loud.

Congratulations to Coach Blade and his staff and the players for their semifinal appearance this year. This program has been through much adversity in the last few years so it's gratifying to see the kids see it through and work through the playoffs away from Blankenship. Also congratulations to Mike Mullins for his AD of the year award. This program has turned the corner and has a lot to build on thanks to the leadership on this team. Best wishes to Jose Valedon as he continues his football career at Vanderbilt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Way to go Oak Ridge on a great season ! It has been a great season for the Wildcats, a great team and great coaches ! Look out Tennessee, Oak Ridge football is back !

Congratulations Mike Mullins on Bringing coach Blade and our new basketball coach, Aaron Green to Oak Ridge. Yes, we can truly say that Oak Ridge has a all-star coaching staff !

To all of the Oak Ridge fans, if you haven't seen the Wildcats play basketball this season, you should check them out. This Friday (Jan.14th) Oak Ridge plays Clinton at home.

Edited by ORWildcat1

Speaking of new coaches seems the lack of hair is big on AD Mulls agenda Hmmmmmm. Wonder Why? HAHA Inside joke if you don't know Mike Mullins you wouldn't understand.

Good one Bounder!

I agree with ORwildcat1.. I also think the Lady Basketball coach will get it turned around as well.. I feel he is another great hire! Life is good in OR.