Lawrence Co. vs. Marshall County

titileist18

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kedron Who? Lawrence County won 59 - 43. They didnt have a good shooting night, and also held Kedron to under 15 points. Cheatwood for Lawrence Co had an amazing game and showed him up. Kedron let his attitude get the best of him by getting a technical, and he plans on playing D1 ball. hahaha

Did you see Lawrence play Giles? I'm trying to see how good Giles Co. is this year. Maybe you seen both games and can compare Marshall and Giles???

I am afraid that Marshall has bitten off a little more than they can chew with their schedule. They will be fine once they get into regular district play. However, I am not sure they can play on that "next" level (the big invitational tournaments, etc) of competition. Kedron is a very good player, but he is going to have to make me a believer if he is to ever play and CONTRIBUTE on the SEC level.

Did you see Lawrence play Giles? I'm trying to see how good Giles Co. is this year. Maybe you seen both games and can compare Marshall and Giles???

Giles Co. beat Lawrence Co. 64-46 but Lawrence Co. didnt play to their potential. I would say Giles and Marshall are about even, Giles might have a little edge.

Giles Co. was ready for the Wildcats. The Wildcats seemed to go into that game way too confidant and it bit them. Marshall Co has a very good ball team, and I do not think Giles Co can hang with them, unless they drive #1 crazy like the Wildcat's #10 did. It should be a good game. When are those games scheduled to be played?

The Wildcats went into the Marshall Co game pumped up and ready to play. #24 held his own inside with Marshall Co's big guys and still put up 20+ points. If all of the Wildcat's players would have been shooting well, there would not have been a close game AT ALL.

Giles Co. was ready for the Wildcats. The Wildcats seemed to go into that game way too confidant and it bit them. Marshall Co has a very good ball team, and I do not think Giles Co can hang with them, unless they drive #1 crazy like the Wildcat's #10 did. It should be a good game. When are those games scheduled to be played?

The Wildcats went into the Marshall Co game pumped up and ready to play. #24 held his own inside with Marshall Co's big guys and still put up 20+ points. If all of the Wildcat's players would have been shooting well, there would not have been a close game AT ALL.

giles got marshall dec. 10th and springhill the 14th.only thing,they haven't played since the lawrence game and won't till hickmen on the 7th.to long a layoff will probably hurt them

I think the same thing happened to Lawrence Co. when they played Giles County that happened to Marshall County against Lawrence County. The Wildcats for the most part dominated the game. They shut down one of the best players in the nation in Kedran Johnson in front of his future coach. Give Trent Garland and Shelley Young credit for playing stellar defense on Johnson all night. Andrew Cheatwood also had a career night for the wildcats with 24 points. Marshall Co. never looked like they could get a big run going. They came out flat, and in my opinion, didn't do a good job of hustling. They looked like a team with no heart honestly. They were just kind of out there. No one could pick up the slack for Johnson. Hopefully they can get these issues figured out in the next couple of weeks.

The Wildcats for the most part dominated the game. They shut down one of the best players in the nation in Kedran Johnson in front of his future coach.

Not sure about one of the best players in the nation, but I would say top 250. Signed with Vandy a basketball powehouse(sarcasm). Atleast he will have a future other than basketball when he graduates, Vandy takes care of their own.

The Wildcats for the most part dominated the game. They shut down one of the best players in the nation in Kedran Johnson in front of his future coach.

Not sure about one of the best players in the nation, but I would say top 250. Signed with Vandy a basketball powehouse(sarcasm). Atleast he will have a future other than basketball when he graduates, Vandy takes care of their own.

Vandy is no slouch... They are consistently a top 25 team every year.

I am afraid that Marshall has bitten off a little more than they can chew with their schedule. They will be fine once they get into regular district play. However, I am not sure they can play on that "next" level (the big invitational tournaments, etc) of competition. Kedron is a very good player, but he is going to have to make me a believer if he is to ever play and CONTRIBUTE on the SEC level.

Kedren Johnson will be an All-SEC level player but Joe Fan from Beuerlein Street said he couldn't cut it, because Joe Fan sees so many great basketball players come through his neck of the woods. Got to love high school fan ignorance. Petty, jealous, blowhards.