McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sounds Like A Plan...Is Hank, Playing At Half-time? LOL

May not happen Butchie. Found out today that Judge McCadams can't use the county helicopter to fly in guests for ball games anymore!!!! What a downer. Good luck Patriots!!!!!!! Get it done. I know that's kinda bad and sorry 'bout that. Still pulling for the Patriots. My grandson may be one in a very few years!!

Ya'll can't imagine where I'm at. I'm a die hard bleeding red and grey Rebel fan and former player. I have 2 grandsons playing for Gleason and possibly one playing at HC in a very few years. At least we don't have to play HC. The VC couldn't come up with a torture comprable to this for me. The twins at Gleason understand that I hope that they play awsome all year, even against us but................. BUT if they win I'll be the first one there to give a hug and pat on the back. Rebel fans can't be accused of being heartless if one really knows us!!

Edited by duckman38201

May not happen Butchie. Found out today that Judge McAdams can't use the county helicopter to fly in guests for ball games anymore!!!! What a downer. Good luck Patriots!!!!!!! Get it done. I know that's kinda bad and sorry 'bout that. Still pulling for the Patriots. My grandson may be one in a very few years!!

Ya'll can't imagine where I'm at. I'm a die hard bleeding red and grey Rebel fan and former player. I have 2 grandsons playing for Gleason and possibly one playing at HC in a very few years. At least we don't have to play HC. The VC couldn't come up with a torture comprable to this for me. The twins at Gleason understand that I hope that they play awsome all year, even against us but................. BUT if they win I'll be the first one there to give a hug and pat on the back. Rebel fans can't be accused of being heartless if one really knows us!!

I Would Guess? That Your In The Hot Tub. I Seen All The Limo's And Video Trucks Lined Up In Front Of Your Estate...Easy On The Ribs Duck. A Man Of Your Age, Should Not Be Toting Chicks, In And Out Of Anything...LOL

May not happen Butchie. Found out today that Judge McAdams can't use the county helicopter to fly in guests for ball games anymore!!!! What a downer. Good luck Patriots!!!!!!! Get it done. I know that's kinda bad and sorry 'bout that. Still pulling for the Patriots. My grandson may be one in a very few years!!

How old is your grandson & does he play football over here? I probably know his parents and hope he is a Patriot one day soon.

How old is your grandson & does he play football over here? I probably know his parents and hope he is a Patriot one day soon.

Tyler has a few years to wait yet before his football days can start unless he gets into some kind of PeeWee program or something. He's 8. He's being raised by my son and he works at Sears doing deliveries plus taking care of a carwash on 79 toward the lake. A lot depends on if my son ends up moving back to McKenzie in the future. But Tyler would be in a good program with the Patriots for sure if that happens. I'd just love to see another generation of my family playing for the Rebels.

Edited by duckman38201

I Would Guess? That Your In The Hot Tub. I Seen All The Limo's And Video Trucks Lined Up In Front Of Your Estate...Easy On The Ribs Duck. A Man Of Your Age, Should Not Be Toting Chicks, In And Out Of Anything...LOL

What are you on today buddy????? You have me confused somehow? I made a deal with Bethel several weeks ago to park the limo's and equipment trucks up on them behind the house (terms of the deal are not to be released)! And, well, the chicks kind of jump in the hot tub (that I don't have one of!!.....LOL)(which I remind you of everytime I see you.....) and other things all by themselves! Ever seen a 30' square Slip and Slide?!!!

The funniest thing to me is that there are some out there that actually believe all this mess!!! Pretty sure I've never been video'd!! Dang, who'd want to see that!?????????

Edited by duckman38201

Hey Butchie, reckon we'll ever see Rebelgirl again now that her boys have graduated???? If either of us see her we need to scold her a bit. She's too good of a fan to sit home at least for the home games!!!

Well I Hope So...I'm Sure Her Presence On Her Has Mellowed...But She Is A Strong Rebel Fan!

Now Duck it Wasn't the Construction traffic I Was Referring To...Movie Production Trucks Couldn't Be Mistaken For Construction...And If So?...What Are Ya Building Over There Duck? A Sound Studio?..Bigger Hot Tub? Maybe A Skinny Dippin Pool??>

Well I Hope So...I'm Sure Her Presence On Her Has Mellowed...But She Is A Strong Rebel Fan!

Now Duck it Wasn't the Construction traffic I Was Referring To...Movie Production Trucks Couldn't Be Mistaken For Construction...And If So?...What Are Ya Building Over There Duck? A Sound Studio?..Bigger Hot Tub? Maybe A Skinny Dippin Pool??>

:roflol: Does sound like the beginnings for a new Harlequin Romance novel.:popcorneater:

Naw dude, I made a deal with Bethel, just ask 'em. The police got tired of having to direct traffic over here on weekends!!!

You guys hear the Dresden coach after the game on the radio he said the view would be mad and then asked who the play next week. radio guy said Mckenzie and he said good I hope they whip that bunch and that they need to be taken out behind the woodshed. If the way the game sounded on the radio was played like it sounded i am glad I stayed home. If neither team can score than I like our chances.