SP 2010 1A State Champs - 2011 Pirates

TrainTracks99

Another muffin...Another mercy rule!! :roflol:

Just kidding creampuffs bfore u get all antsy and start yapping at TrainTracks..U guys had a good team but was just overmatched today...34 got popped right at beginning and never was the same..Nothing wrong with silver balls though...

SP Seniors...Great finish to a great year...SR class finished with best 4 year span in school history...50-6 (2 Gold and 1 Silver) Congratulations..This will be a day NEVER forgotten...

Let's keep this topic strictly for Congrats and thoughts about next season... 3 weeks(Jan 1st) until weight lifting starts (Hopefully) Lots of shoes to fill but plenty of room to grow

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding creampuffs bfore u get all antsy and start yapping at TrainTracks..U guys had a good team but was just overmatched today...34 got popped right at beginning and never was the same..Nothing wrong with silver balls though...

SP Seniors...Great finish to a great year...SR class finished with best 4 year span in school history...50-6 (2 Gold and 1 Silver) Congratulations..This will be a day NEVER forgotten...

Let's keep this topic strictly for Congrats and thoughts about next season... 3 weeks(Jan 1st) until weight lifting starts (Hopefully) Lots of shoes to fill but plenty of room to grow

yall are the favorites for next year like union city was last year.

You are correct, there is nothing wrong with silver balls. We probably got more than anyone in the state. :roflol: I think 4 is plenty.

January 1? Your joking. Grider better have those boys lifting on Monday. What kind of mess is that? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book on the way home and Joe Byrns returns alot of boys. I garuntee you that we can't take a month off or we will not make it back next year. You think im joking but im not.

January 1? Your joking. Grider better have those boys lifting on Monday. What kind of mess is that? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book on the way home and Joe Byrns returns alot of boys. I garuntee you that we can't take a month off or we will not make it back next year. You think im joking but im not.

What is this mess about you being on the cover of Muohy's book in 2011?

TT, we do have several returning players but will have some big shoes to fill next year. Offensively, I think we lose both tackles, the center, and tightend...plus the quarterback and our Mr. Football tailback. Defensively, we lose one corner, one linebacker, and both tackles.

The skill positions should be in good hands with some young but good talent. I think the biggest task next year will be the line. If we can fill the holes left by this senior class on the line, the Pirates should be in the running for the Gold ball again next year.

Pirates return loads of talent next year but lose alot of talent and leadership this year..They will be as good as they want to be..Key players will be Chubb, Johnson, Sellers, Stone and maybe even Jijuan Lankford on offense....Blevins,Cunningham, Hale, Hutchins, Allen (both of them), and many more that will step up I am sure..Defense should be loaded next year...Sure is a great time to be a Pirate...Great job guys..Enjoy the championship

Edited by powerp

TT, we do have several returning players but will have some big shoes to fill next year. Offensively, I think we lose both tackles, the center, and tightend...plus the quarterback and our Mr. Football tailback. Defensively, we lose one corner, one linebacker, and both tackles.

The skill positions should be in good hands with some young but good talent. I think the biggest task next year will be the line. If we can fill the holes left by this senior class on the line, the Pirates should be in the running for the Gold ball again next year.

That's true we do lose a few lineman but we have a couple returning and Garret has played alot this year at TE so if a couple guys that r soph and jrs step up we will b fine there...The biggest ? In my mind is how well Stone comes back from his injury...Lankford is going to turn heads and I look for Corbin to be much more of a threat on offense as well...PowerP said it right...It's good to be a Pirate right now