Marshall co at Livingston Academy

oldkodger

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnsons attitude certainly needs some work. The college scholarship may have went to his head. He is a great player can't take that away from him, but the officiating made him better than he was last night! Lots of NO CALLS on the push-offs and one foul on #1 was given to the wrong player #11. <_< Could have an impact by games end! Congrats to the players for not quiting. Cut it from a 23 point defficate to only 12 at the final buzzer. GO HOG-EYE!

Lmao! Thanks for the compliment. I will never take these boards personal. So I guess it's fair to call you shallow.

I guess no one should comment on the AAA threads about west tenn teams since they will loose to bearden this year :lol: ! Of course this is my oppinion just like yours about this thread. Everyone has one and lets not rip them for it, thats why coacht is a good thing. What happened to the great hope from the West? Guess MTV should follow BEARDEN! Good luck Marshall Co hope we meet again!

Johnsons attitude certainly needs some work. The college scholarship may have went to his head. He is a great player can't take that away from him, but the officiating made him better than he was last night! Lots of NO CALLS on the push-offs and one foul on #1 was given to the wrong player #11. <_< Could have an impact by games end! Congrats to the players for not quiting. Cut it from a 23 point defficate to only 12 at the final buzzer. GO HOG-EYE!

Johnson did have a little attitude but how many great ball players don't. The foul deal may have been messed up but no way the refs cost LA this game. The cats just got it handed to them. That happens sometimes. Echo your thoughts on the players. Pats on the back are deserved for the boys for not giving up. Nice game for M.Ramsey

Edited by Seahawk26

Johnson did have a little attitude but how many great ball players don't. The foul deal may have been messed up but no way the refs cost LA this game. The cats just got it handed to them. That happens sometimes. Echo your thoughts on the players. Pats on the back are deserved for the boys for not giving up. Nice game for M.Ramsey

the fouls did cost it in situations. when you can't breathe on someone, and that someone scores 30+, it changes things. on your "great" ball player thing, the kid isn't "great." he's good, but not great. and someone said the greatest to set foot on the floor at LA. mercer did it, michael bradley (currently at UConn)did it,brandon wright did it, and the hometown hero chase dunn did it. also, not all those players had little, if any, attitude towards fans and on the court. john jenkins will welcome a new assist man to Vandy, because this guy can't score there from bailouts.

the fouls did cost it in situations. when you can't breathe on someone, and that someone scores 30+, it changes things. on your "great" ball player thing, the kid isn't "great." he's good, but not great. and someone said the greatest to set foot on the floor at LA. mercer did it, michael bradley (currently at UConn)did it,brandon wright did it, and the hometown hero chase dunn did it. also, not all those players had little, if any, attitude towards fans and on the court. john jenkins will welcome a new assist man to Vandy, because this guy can't score there from bailouts.

Don't know much about Mercer other than he did go to the NBA. Johnson is better than Bradley although different stlyle of player just like Wright (another NBA guy). He's better than Dunn, although if Chase had been 6'5" who knows. Most people get annoyed at a player with an attitude especially if he plays for the team that you aren't rooting for. And especially if that other team wins. It's human nature. He got the benefit of some foul calls without a doubt. That comes with being a "star". I didn't think he was great either just really good.

Don't know much about Mercer other than he did go to the NBA. Johnson is better than Bradley although different stlyle of player just like Wright (another NBA guy). He's better than Dunn, although if Chase had been 6'5" who knows. Most people get annoyed at a player with an attitude especially if he plays for the team that you aren't rooting for. And especially if that other team wins. It's human nature. He got the benefit of some foul calls without a doubt. That comes with being a "star". I didn't think he was great either just really good.

Better than Dunn? Well....we are entitled to our opinions. But Dunn got it done (pun intended) at 5'8-5'9. We can only imagine if he were 6'2 or taller. And Mercer was the best of all that have been named in this thread by far....of course thats my opinion. :mrgreen: