Jo Byrns Red Devils in '11-'12

Shep

WHAT'S UP ROY,,,HOW YOU AND YOUR SON ROY JR DOING,,,I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ANY DATE'S BEING OPEN ,,,BUT I WOULD SAY IT WOULD BE A LOT CLOSER GAME THAN THE LAST ONE,,,BE GREAT FOR YALL TO COME SEE THE DUNGEON :thumb:

I garuntee you that I dont know this Dillard Jr. This is just an imposter trying to be like me. Why will this Joe Byrns coach not play Grider? It says on that TSSAA website that Joe Byrns has an open game on week 7 and so does Grider. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that I dont know this Dillard Jr. This is just an imposter trying to be like me. Why will this Joe Byrns coach not play Grider? It says on that TSSAA website that Joe Byrns has an open game on week 7 and so does Grider. You think im joking but im not.

You are full of mess Mr. Dillard. I garuntee you that I am Roy Dillard Jr. and I love SPHS football. Grider said you are the imposter. You think i'm joking but I'm not

roy if it is true that they have contacted each other i have no idea ,,,you better belive if i had anything to do with it i would say let's get it onnnnnnnnnnnn oh and roy jr said you was a inposter hmmm who to belive you need to get to the bottom of this mess roy you think i'm joking but i'm not

Old Pirate is wondering if JB burns filled their schedule yet? Rumor is the JB coach did not want to play SP so soon. Figure he felt his youngons needed more time to get over the earholing the Pirates givem. :roflol:

Well first off none of the JB posters on CoachT actually coach. We are just alumni/ex-players/or have kids that play....or the later 2.We don't make decisions on who we play or don't play.NONE of our coaches post on CoachT.

I don't mind playing you at all.Like Trousdale County,I have a lot of respect for your fb program,and would love to have a good "measuring stick" on just how good/bad we are developing in the regular season.

Edited by RedDevil88

Well first off none of the JB posters on CoachT actually coach. We are just alumni/ex-players/or have kids that play....or the later 2.We don't make decisions on who we play or don't play.NONE of our coaches post on CoachT.

I don't mind playing you at all.Like Trousdale County,I have a lot of respect for your fb program,and would love to have a good "measuring stick" on just how good/bad we are developing in the regular season.

very well said 88

Old Pirate says a rematch during the regular season would generate a lot of interest. Many folkes is a wondering what if..................OP feels the fans on both sides would learn to have a different amount of respect playing in the others back yard. :thumb:

Old Pirate says a rematch during the regular season would generate a lot of interest. Many folkes is a wondering what if..................OP feels the fans on both sides would learn to have a different amount of respect playing in the others back yard. :thumb:

I agree, OP.

You're preaching to the choir...I agree with you 100%.I think it would turn into a good rivalry.