Livingston Academy vs. Jackson County

catmando

Livingston and Jackson County may or may not be the best programs in the state. But they are hands down the classiest. No matter which team wins no one gets on here and bad mouths the other. If you beat us we will shake your hand and come back better the next game. And we expect the same from you. You will not see that anywhere else from anybody I gurantee.

Class acts. I hope both are in the state tournament.

Well said. :thumb:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what each team learned from this game, their opponents may find out early but we will have to wait for the rematch to see what changes will be made. Been alot of years of thrilling games between them, but I can't remember any like this one.

I'd say they learned how to overcome some tough defense and as far as what their opponents learned? Well I'm not sure the opponents of either team could do alot about whatever they learned 7A. These two teams are just plain GOOD!!! :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

I wonder what each team learned from this game, their opponents may find out early but we will have to wait for the rematch to see what changes will be made. Been alot of years of thrilling games between them, but I can't remember any like this one.

Hey 7a good to see ya the other night, this was a good one, when i got there i thought ok LA is going to win this one JC was down by 10 or more and I said well I havent seen JC or LA play but heard alot about JC and the freshmen hitting those three's..lol..and how well LA was playing. I knew it was going to be interesting. It looked like LA got a lil tired and got sloppy at the end and JC needs to pick up the def a lil and man what a game. This one comes close to the game when Misty hit that 3 at the buzzer game to beat LA or overtime one cant remember..getn old lol..Maybe i see ya at a game or two This adventure of owning your own business cut into my ballgames lol.. :thumb:

Hey 7a good to see ya the other night, this was a good one, when i got there i thought ok LA is going to win this one JC was down by 10 or more and I said well I havent seen JC or LA play but heard alot about JC and the freshmen hitting those three's..lol..and how well LA was playing. I knew it was going to be interesting. It looked like LA got a lil tired and got sloppy at the end and JC needs to pick up the def a lil and man what a game. This one comes close to the game when Misty hit that 3 at the buzzer game to beat LA or overtime one cant remember..getn old lol..Maybe i see ya at a game or two This adventure of owning your own business cut into my ballgames lol.. :thumb:

You are getting old...........Misty hit the 3 against Clarkrange to send it to OT in the district championship of 08, but it was in LA :lol: