Signal Mountain Eagles, 2a State Champs

MountainTroll

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better watch out Smeagle, Butchie and Duck will get you in a three way at the Gay Hawk.:roflolk:

I'd be like #63 on the last play of the first half yesterday - running away. lol

We'd Turn That Place Out! :roflolk:

Give Me A Bullwhip, A Suit Of Armor, A Pair Of Jumper Cables...And A Case Of Bars Stop Leak :twisted:

oh my. icon_e_confused.gif

Yes Troll I will never forget the TC, SP, or FC games. I wish we could do something with our stadium to give it more of a cool "feel".

Beene is a awesome atmosphere, I have watched football in that place for years. (when Red Bank was off years ago that is where I went if they were at home)

Hopefully over time we can get the Eagles Nest to get a great "feel".

By the way, when are we going to name our field? Price Field has a great ring doesn't it! REMEMBER THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Edited by realmenwearred

Time for a shoutout for my little short squatty fellers.:roflolk:

TheLittleFellers.jpg

The success of our offense, 'a point per minute', begins and ends with you guys. Those who matter understand. Those who don't understand, don't matter. Enough said.:ph34r: Spit!

'The OLine Poem'

OLineBlocking.jpg

troll this gets might vote for post of year the oline is one of most overlooked parts of team but i know a couple of these guys will see this and it makes em feel special to know that someone notices and appreciates them

Edited by eaglepride55

Ain't ya gonna go after Commander and Yert for their posts?:popcorneater:

I might have to come to that game next year. On the Creekbank?

Did Seven find his way home okay?:roflol:

And you are PROUD of beating team BELOW your enrollment classification for the State Championship? REALLY? Well....hmmmmmmmm

And you are PROUD of beating team BELOW your enrollment classification for the State Championship? REALLY? Well....hmmmmmmmm

what are you talking about lady i gaurntee you that signal mountain is in 2A just like tca or else they wouldnt have been playing for the championship you think im joking but im not

Edited by eaglepride55