Signal Mountain Eagles, 2a State Champs

MountainTroll

Congrats to Signal! No doubt you were the best team in 2A this year. I want to give a big shout out to Mtn. Troll. He's definitely the CoachT rookie of the year! We (snoball and I) had a blast with you three (you know who you are) during the Alcoa game. I have a feeling at least the five of us have a little respect for each other (:lol:) , just wish it could've lasted longer.

Hey Troll...here's a little research for you. Now, I know yall are the fastest team to win it after starting a program, and there's something that can be said for that. But look and see if any team...ever...has beaten SP at Beene and TC at the Creekbank in the same year. That's quite an accomplishment. Again...congrats to SM and my new found friends on the mountain. :thumb:

Seven, enjoyed meeting you and snoball during the Alcoa game! The creekbank and beene sure are special places to play. Hopefully we can build that kind of tradition on the mountain over time. Hope you found your way back home after the game! :thumb:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the signal slapper wasn't an adult, then the eagle mascot just "tripped" at trousdale. roflolk.gif

Ma'am, perhaps you should take your own advice and move on. Also, buy a box of tissue's, dry your eye's and quit being such a negative nancy.

congrats to the eagles once again. and let's have a another big round of applause for the coacht rookie of the year...

"the mountain troll!!!"*

* i voted for mancoverage's goat. roflolk.gif

Guy_with_pipe_50.gif

bird_cartoon_26.gif

Troll might wear the Chicken Head next year.:roflolk:

Troll owns that goat. Raised him since he wuz a baaaaaaaaaaaaby. Mancoverage stole him from me and is wanted in three states.:twisted:

Guy_with_pipe_50.gif

bird_cartoon_26.gif

Troll might wear the Chicken Head next year.:roflolk:

Troll owns that goat. Raised him since he wuz a baaaaaaaaaaaaby. Mancoverage stole him from me and is wanted in three states.:twisted:

there's a big difference between "being... wanted" and "being... at large". roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Has anyone seen the Chattanooga Times paper today? Front page has a story about several Signal Mtn. football players who were cited for underage drinking after the Boyd Buc game. Rumors were swirling the next day about this but the football coach and principal are claiming the have JUST heard about this? Is it a coincidence that they just heard about this AFTER the State Championship? I don't think so. I guess the parents just found out about it AFTER the championship too? Several of these players were starters, but I guess winning at any expense is more important than teaching your son a lesson? Enjoy your tarnished championship because you'll have a difficult time getting back there next year.

Has anyone seen the Chattanooga Times paper today? Front page has a story about several Signal Mtn. football players who were cited for underage drinking after the Boyd Buc game. Rumors were swirling the next day about this but the football coach and principal are claiming the have JUST heard about this? Is it a coincidence that they just heard about this AFTER the State Championship? I don't think so. I guess the parents just found out about it AFTER the championship too? Several of these players were starters, but I guess winning at any expense is more important than teaching your son a lesson? Enjoy your tarnished championship because you'll have a difficult time getting back there next year.

enjoy hating on signal mountain. and how do you know several of the players were starters do you have names no i didnt think so

Please don't comment on this thread unless you have the facts!

HERE is a shout out to the signal mountain eagles....THE BEST TEAM MONEY COULD BUY.....or is it THE BEST CHEATING PROGRAM MONEY BOUGHT....had to go get players that did not even grow up on signal mountain.....then the worst part.....COVER-UP THE PLAYERS IN TROUBLE FOR THEIR DRINKING UNTIL THE STATE GAME HAS BEEN PLAYED...ANY program with any kind of substance would have suspended the boys and made an example out of them for the program. guess they been taking lessons from their friends at Boyd.....how can you even display the trophy without hanging your heads with guilt?

Well It Is A Christian Enviroment...Cheers Eagles :roflolk: