Top 3A teams in the state

Govolsknox

alcoa is gonna be super tough again next year,amazing program,very classy,so they should be good once again,not sure about any other team,cak lost the good qb,loudon was young last year also,so they should be good,im a kingston fan,i believe they will be a tough team next year,they have a ton of players coming back for there senior year,2 wingbacks are back,new qb in preston king,and our #22 reciever,couple of new kids also on defense,if they work on depth they should improve there 6-4 record in a tough region,i think this year in 3a will be the most competitve we have seen in years will some teams taking some graduation hits,and seeing the younger players step in.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl-Cohn on a good night (turnover-free or minimal) could have played with most anyone.

Agree. I thought (and hoped) that PC would have gone further in the playoffs. CPA returns most of their offense and defense starters next year (13 from the freshmen and sophomore classes). Of course who the new head coach will be is a big question mark. If the new coach does not keep McSwain as defensive coordinator,then he will immediately be branded as a complete idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

CDHS- Well i do have to say for going 7-4 this season we did allright. But are main are of attack and is still going to be is julilius montgomery aka the juice. Yes we lost to betsy in the first round 30-14. But if anyone saw that game we CDHS lost it. The fumble right after halftime on bestys. Goalline would gave us winning 14-13. We hurt are selves alot of defense in the second half's on the games. Are defense will be mediocore. But the offense is allways supprising us CDHS fans. WGHS could have easily came in an ran all over use but did it happen no. The chuckey doak Defense stood up a faught back. Gave our offense another chance and we won the game 28-27. so i see CDHS going to the playoffs again this year. We have lost a few key players on defense but maybe for the better. Just like every young team the players need to step up and earn a spot. Go Black Knights.

CDHS- Well i do have to say for going 7-4 this season we did allright. But are main are of attack and is still going to be is julilius montgomery aka the juice. Yes we lost to betsy in the first round 30-14. But if anyone saw that game we CDHS lost it. The fumble right after halftime on bestys. Goalline would gave us winning 14-13. We hurt are selves alot of defense in the second half's on the games. Are defense will be mediocore. But the offense is allways supprising us CDHS fans. WGHS could have easily came in an ran all over use but did it happen no. The chuckey doak Defense stood up a faught back. Gave our offense another chance and we won the game 28-27. so i see CDHS going to the playoffs again this year. We have lost a few key players on defense but maybe for the better. Just like every young team the players need to step up and earn a spot. Go Black Knights.

The juice is a pretty good running back but don't forget about the Malone kid, he is a good runner as well. Remember offense is the pretty part of the game, but defense makes the wins.