Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

whats everyone thinking about for the eagles next year. only losing about 8 or 9 starters on offense and defense. Reese Phillips will be replacing the Hogan Whitmire. every other position will be filled by athletes who can easily step to the challenge

Who else do they lose besides Witmire? Is Garner a senior? What about the Morgan kid?

whats everyone thinking about for the eagles next year. only losing about 8 or 9 starters on offense and defense. Reese Phillips will be replacing the Hogan Whitmire. every other position will be filled by athletes who can easily step to the challenge

I think they will be challenged in their new classification. I did find the decision to play up to 4A.....interesting. Do they think the road to the Championship will be easier than 3A?

I think they will be challenged in their new classification. I did find the decision to play up to 4A.....interesting. Do they think the road to the Championship will be easier than 3A?

Of course they think 4A will be easier.

I'm pretty sure Brainerd, Central, and Red Bank will not be an easy road...neither will Gibbs and Greeneville.Now granted we don't have the same rep as Alcoa and CAK, but it won't be the cakewalk you boys are expecting.

well there is a total of 13 seniors leaving this year, but keep in mind that 2 of them have been out all year

on offense there losing:

Whitmire

Morgan

Hogans

Garner

McGhee

Baker

on defense there losing:

Sawyer

Morgan

Garner

Wier

but keep in mind all these players rotated with the thick depth chart

Yeah I was curious who they playing next season?

Ain't seen all of it fer sure, but believe we're keeping South Pitt and East Hamilton, pickin' up Polk Co and Tyner.

Nobody has said or thinks next year will be a "cakewalk', but I do believe the Eagles will be competitive and make at least a deep run into the playoffs.

Lots of young talent coming up throught the ranks,and we'll just recruit whatever else we need.:roflolk:

Tell me, is the salary cap higher in Class AA?:roflol: