Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

You do realize that those kids were probably 75-80% of your offensive production, right??

That statement is true for many teams. It is often the senior classmen who lead the team. However, good programs continually have talent coming up through the ranks, and new leaders emerge. I believe Signal is a good program and will compete in 4a. Troll ain't worried. wink.gif

True Dat! :thumb:

We ain't stupid.:roflol:

We were bumped to 3a, and chose to play up to 4a, which is where we will be in a year or two at full capacity.

Weak. Maybe everyone should duck Alcoa and jump a playoff classification, following your example. They'd win their district and playoff games by forfeit, I suppose. "Doing it since you may be 4A regardless in a year or two" is weak, too...since it's opposite of choosing to play Class A knowing you'd be AA enrollment before the halfway point of the classification period.

Weak. Maybe everyone should duck Alcoa and jump a playoff classification, following your example. They'd win their district and playoff games by forfeit, I suppose. "Doing it since you may be 4A regardless in a year or two" is weak, too...since it's opposite of choosing to play Class A knowing you'd be AA enrollment before the halfway point of the classification period.

Do you need a tissue ? :huh:

No, do you think it's admirable to duck a team to the point of moving into a whole new playoff classification? Do you think the "we'll be 4A" reasoning is much better?

Who made you the judge? Do you even have a team that you back, or do you just get off whining about anything you "think" is unfair?

You have 9000+ post filled with nothing but whining.......sad.

Edited by BCsportsfan

No whining here. Signal would have placed in both the district and playoff classification of the team here if they'd not ducked Alcoa. If there was whining involved I'd support such a move to avoid them as much as possible and I even thought steps could have taken to get them into AA already.

Do you think every Class AA/playoff 3A team (other than Alcoa) should move up, following the lead of the 2A state champ? Do I need a stupid photoshopped illustration to help explain the question?

Edited by Indian

I'm pretty sure Brainerd, Central, and Red Bank will not be an easy road...neither will Gibbs and Greeneville.Now granted we don't have the same rep as Alcoa and CAK, but it won't be the cakewalk you boys are expecting.

No one is saying it will be an "easy" road. All these programs could beat you on any Friday. We know we are looking at an up hill climb. And the work cakewalk has not even been discussed.