East Tn top 10 teams 2011-2012

westrebel2012

Stars, if I were to make a top 10, Maryville would be high on the list

TG24 All us Mairvul fans no that ewe always say good thangs abowt Mairvul...Eye thank ewe picked Oke Gridge two beet Mairvul inn tha playoffs....Pleese don't put us in yore top ten.....We don't want ewe pickin fer us.... :roflol:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Oh Stars...you don't have a whole lot to worry about on that account :flower:

Thank goodnuss....Keep hit up....Tha curse ov tha TG24 lives..... :roflol: Butt eye will haiv two say Alcouh and Greenvul must gonna haiv thair best teems in a while...'Cause Mairvul will as good next yeer az thay've ben in a while....And our last 2 yeers agin tha Big Boys ain't ben bad.... :thumb:

Thank goodnuss....Keep hit up....Tha curse ov tha TG24 lives..... :roflol: Butt eye will haiv two say Alcouh and Greenvul must gonna haiv thair best teems in a while...'Cause Mairvul will as good next yeer az thay've ben in a while....And our last 2 yeers agin tha Big Boys ain't ben bad.... :thumb:

I don't know if that whole curse theory holds water...I picked Alcoa last year, and they look to be pretty strong as well

TG24 leeve us out ov yore top 10 and putt Will-yum Blunt in thair place...We all know that thay ain't that fer away..... :blush:

The Govs will always be in my top 10, Stars. If you insist though, I'll switch out Maryville and put Heritage in. Every year seems to be their year to beat us

Edited by TG24

2011 should be a great year for East TN football. I think that Alcoa and Greeneville will be the two best teams in the area next year

Alcoa will have another great year next year losing only to Maryville and bringing home another gold ball. I think the ground beneath Blount County will give way soon from the weight of all those Gold Footballs. I just don't see Greenville being anywhere near as good next year. They had a very good team this year but you have to admit they had a extreamly easy road to the championship. I think the best team they played all year was Sullivan South. And I think they ended up with a losing record or close to it. Not saying Greenville wouldn't of won the championship anyway, just saying all the weak teams they played (especially in the playoffs) made them look alot better than they were. They never got tested all year by a good team. Even though they have some good players coming back they are losing their playmakers. I don't think you can replace players like their running back and quarterback. I look for them to lose big to Alcoa and mabey last to the third round of the playoffs