Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2011

mancoverage

64 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 State 2A Champions?

The 2011 edition of the TC Jackets will be back to business as usual. I see no foreseeable reason, barring injuries, that they won't be the team to beat in 2011. The 2011 Jackets will be better than the 2010 version. Looking forward to another trip to Cookeville, & hauling back Gold ball #10. Go Jackets!! Gonna be a long winter, waiting.........
gold ball #10? you are full of mess grunt. my murphy book only has 8.

Murphy book is wrong. 1922, 1972,1990,1993,1997,1998,2005,2008,2009. Do the math..... Murf never

learned to fully utilize all his fingers. LOL Thinks the thumbs don't count.

You are joking. I met Murphy at a pancake breakfast here while back and I promise you he had all his thumbs. I'm not falling for that mess Grunt. RLH said that 1922 gold ball is mythical and was made out of lead. One of you 2 are full of mess...and Muffin is full of mess too.

:thumb: Tks Scooter.. (1st TB. 1953/54 Livingston vs Celina you might have seen) i'm not that old so.. cannot remember..lol. but have heard stories from my Dad. ( Which played with TC 56-59 (FB / LB). you might know, but not sure.. I do know him & Jackie "O" from SC were good friends during thier days, both have shared some good ole stories between TC & SC too..lol (you know back in the day).

I believe me & OriginalSC3 have you figured out. :thumb: keepon-a-keeping on. you do a fine job.. heck, i even pick you up from time to time.. :thumb:

You are full of mess ole3Putt. I garuntee you that the Carthage Owls did not have Jackie "O" on their team from 56 - 59. She wasnt even married to that greek guy yet.

:thumb: Tks Scooter.. (1st TB. 1953/54 Livingston vs Celina you might have seen) i'm not that old so.. cannot remember..lol. but have heard stories from my Dad. ( Which played with TC 56-59 (FB / LB). you might know, but not sure.. I do know him & Jackie "O" from SC were good friends during thier days, both have shared some good ole stories between TC & SC too..lol (you know back in the day).

I believe me & OriginalSC3 have you figured out. :thumb: keepon-a-keeping on. you do a fine job.. heck, i even pick you up from time to time.. :thumb:

Didn't some of the Thompson boys played during the late 50's. Obe of my favorite players and good friend, Bubba Owens played during the mid 60's.