Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2011

mancoverage

64 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 State 2A Champions?

i'm hearing that same rumor from the ridge. i think that'll be a good matchup. i'd like to see that game just to catch moto's halftime dance. :roflol:

this is a fact.macon will be playing jo-burns.let me tell ya a little secret that's in the works and has a 50-50 chance of happening.macon could possibly play trousdale on a thursday night lights game.there is a couple working really hard on it. :thumb:

Edited by #14 jungle fan

Actually, I've been here longer than that, just under a different name. Got out a while, then came back.

Troll, we do jaw at each other now & then, but TC & myself have much respect for SP & vise-versa. Like

rlh said, we root for each other except when we're on the same field at the same time. Then all bets

are off. LOL

Now, if you want to really see us stick together, bring up FCS. LOL No love lost there from either.

50withbert.gif

Let me ask you a question Carman. Are you going to get in a fight with that Cornerback boy over those Trolletes? If you are still wearing ankle weights and lifting weights and not playing anymore I garuntee that extra testestarone makes yall to aggressive like those mad animals on my National Georphic stories. You think i'm joking but I'm not.

129157477066831452.gif